Forum Jump

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's say I'm viewing the sports bar, and what to jump to the UFC subforum, what's the quickest way to do that?

On the right-hand column of your screen, there should be a line of widgets. One of which is "Latest Posts." Chances are, given the activity of the heavies, there should be at least one post from there on the lineup. Then, you just click "UFC Discussion" beneath that posters name and "a moment ago" and bingo bango.

If not, then at the top of the page, there's the Home > Forums > General Discussion, and you click on Forums and then UFC Discussion, and you're in heavyland.

Or, https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/ufc-discussion.2/ is a direct link

On the right-hand column of your screen, there should be a line of widgets. One of which is "Latest Posts." Chances are, given the activity of the heavies, there should be at least one post from there on the lineup. Then, you just click "UFC Discussion" beneath that posters name and "a moment ago" and bingo bango.

If not, then at the top of the page, there's the Home > Forums > General Discussion, and you click on Forums and then UFC Discussion, and you're in heavyland.

Or, https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/ufc-discussion.2/ is a direct link
there's no direct easy way to go from mayberry to war room?

Color me a little confused. You've been a member of the SD forums since 2005, and we haven't changed the main forum interface page through multiple migrations, updates and server changes. Navigating the site has practically always been the way it is now. Even when I had my account back in 02, it was basically the same.

sd forum 2002.jpg

Color me a little confused. You've been a member of the SD forums since 2005, and we haven't changed the main forum interface page through multiple migrations, updates and server changes. Navigating the site has practically always been the way it is now. Even when I had my account back in 02, it was basically the same.

before the recent update, let's say i'm in the nba thread talking hoops, then i get bored i used to be able to go to forums at the top and jump over to another subforum directly (i.e. UFC, War Room, Mayberry)

to me that option isn't available any more

Back