Formerly conjoined twins join TODAY to mark 1st birthday

Thought it was going to be about these two--er... I mean 1.5
conjoined-twins-abby-and-brittany-today-1642777922068.jpeg

The conjoined twins Chang and Eng were both married. They had 21 kids combined.
Any...uh, genetic "gifts" from the mothers? Idk how the whole conjoined thing works

Weird that you posted this. I just saw an article that was just published announcing that one of them just got married.

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel is now married
I saw an article where they were dating different guys and someone asked them how sex worked and they said they're not going to speak publicly about it.

Everything below the waist is shared though. Only one vagina. But each sibling controls one leg so you'd need cooperation from your sibling if you wanted to bang.

Can you imagine that poor husband has to wait till they're both in the mood?

I saw an article where they were dating different guys and someone asked them how sex worked and they said they're not going to speak publicly about it.

Everything below the waist is shared though. Only one vagina. But each sibling controls one leg so you'd need cooperation from your sibling if you wanted to bang.

is that...does that qualify as incest?

is that...does that qualify as incest?
No because the twins ain't bangin each other.

It could count as rape though, if one twin wanted it and the other didn't.

Could probably count as assault too, if one twin decides to drop her leg during doggie style and it causes the dudes dick to break.

Could probably count as assault too, if one twin decides to drop her leg during doggie style and it causes the dudes dick to break.
Just put a bag over the ones head that doesn't want it. Does that count?

They're not banging each other, but they're technically participating in a sex-act together.

I never realized the complex sexual ethics of conjoined twins.

Must ponder more for further consideration

1*bZL39rYSFVMYeWs2sC_TrQ.gif

perhaps....research is warranted?

I can t even begin to contemplate how weird that whole thing is. How do dates happen in the first place?

So you seem like an expert. Do they have to cooperate in order to walk and move around? Their whole lives sounds like a mindfuck.

Can either of them control the arms and legs or is one the passenger?

So you seem like an expert. Do they have to cooperate in order to walk and move around? Their whole lives sounds like a mindfuck.

From what I've read one of them controls the left arm and leg and the other controls the right.

So yes, they have to cooperate to walk. Or to get on their hands and knees.

Back