News Former welterweight world champion Amir Khan ponders retirement

Zuffa Boxing vs Mcgregor ;)

Makes sense. He's clearly done at the top level.

Knocked stiff way too many times. Bloke annoys me but save your health!

Ha ha retired without having fought Brook. He should retire he cannot compete at the highest level and we found out his ceiling a long time ago. He has nothing to prove any more.

Ha ha retired without having fought Brook. He should retire he cannot compete at the highest level and we found out his ceiling a long time ago. He has nothing to prove any more.
We'll see it too late, like Floyd and Manny. In a couple years time Khan will get that cash itch.

Underrated career by many people, and if he had a chin he would be a HOF fighter. There are worse fighters in the IBHOF actually.

Not a big fan of the guy, but he gets a lot more hate for his career in the ring than he should. Had great speed and is one of the more skilled boxers of this generation, but Khan has a poor fight IQ.

He absolutely should. He's done at the elite level and is clearly just showing up for a paycheck.

Zuffa Boxing vs Mcgregor ;)
He would kill him in 2 rounds due the fact he is legitimate boxer..not a wannabe mma fighter who was carried by another boxer who in turn made x5 of what conor made

As far as khan goes

I thought he'd always beat brook
More of a struggle now then before
He has made enough to retire and no point fighting bums like his last fight which was meant to be against an Indian who was like 11 - 4

giphy.gif

'He's capable of giving Terence a good fight,” Arum told BoxingScene.com. “And he won’t quit like a chicken, like the way Amir Khan quit.” :)

He had a solid career. I don’t remember the guy in a boring fight.

It kinda of sad that most of the quality fighters form the last ten years have finished or are at the end their runs.

Back