Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir signs with Bare Knuckle FC

BKFC has a full roster at heavyweight, yet they have Joey Beltran fighting a middleweight next. Makes no sense unless they’re trying to hype their champ, but you figure they would pick someone better than Joey Beltran.lol

Why? SHould have gone to PFL or overseas.

Mir's chin looks gone to me, not sure this is a good move for him but I wish him all the best.

Get him to fight that huge Iranian for the “WW3 Iran vs US” card Feldman talked about. I know Covid-1984 messed it all up but we need this card lol, Feldman and BLFC rule.

They cut mir and left Fortunes bum ass it amazes me!!! because Mir was and always will be a bigger draw than fortune and I bet mir takes out fortune in a bare knuckle fight 9/10 times.

Listen Comrad, the only thing Mir can do now is eat pancakes and talk about the old days!

Bellator knows who will be the next champion

Listen Comrad, the only thing Mir can do now is eat pancakes and talk about the old days!

WHAT??? LOL

I miss the days of Vitaly Minakov he was looking unbeatable and a star. Now he has been dumped to the wayside. And a whole new batch brought in anyone may step up Valentin Moldavsky looking good and several. I am just praying Bellator don't screw up this new batch like they did with Minakov.

Frank Mir has been trying to retire and become a announcer he was hoping UFC would sign him for commentary. He knows he is about done. He was great, and I loved his ground game. Hope for the best for him this is not right for him but hope he uses is as a stepping stone to get commentator gig.

WHAT??? LOL

I miss the days of Vitaly Minakov he was looking unbeatable and a star. Now he has been dumped to the wayside. And a whole new batch brought in anyone may step up Valentin Moldavsky looking good and several. I am just praying Bellator don't screw up this new batch like they did with Minakov.

Frank Mir has been trying to retire and become a announcer he was hoping UFC would sign him for commentary. He knows he is about done. He was great, and I loved his ground game. Hope for the best for him this is not right for him but hope he uses is as a stepping stone to get commentator gig.
Mirs not bad on commentary ether, if memory serves he subbed in for commentary a few times back in the day. He was pretty good. Id take him over felder.

But yeah i agree, a ground submission artist going to bare knuckle is pretty funny

He just needs to stop being KTFOed by UFC rejects and keeing guys in the nuts.
WTF was that? Is that what you teach him in training?

BTW... Bareknuckle FC is like a retirement house. I'm not mad.. let them bang.

Mirs not bad on commentary ether, if memory serves he subbed in for commentary a few times back in the day. He was pretty good. Id take him over felder.

But yeah i agree, a ground submission artist going to bare knuckle is pretty funny

As long as its not a Miguel Torres fight..
That shit was almost creepy

Back