News Former UFC-fighters Yoel Romero and Thiago Santos collide in Saudi Arabia, Feb. 24

Who wins?

• Total voters
For those who refuse to click on links:

Ryan Bader vs Renan Ferreira
Johnny Eblen vs Impa Kasanganay (MW)
Patricio Pitbull vs Jesus Pinedo
Jason Jackson vs Magomed Magomedkerimov
Bruno Cappelozza vs Vadim Nemkov (HW)
Thiago Santos vs Yoel Romero
Clay Collard vs AJ McKee
Gabriel Braga vs Aaron Pico
Claressa Shields
Biaggio Ali Walsh (pro debut)
This is the same night as UFC Fight Night: Moreno vs. Royval 2 in Mexico City

Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval
Yair Rodríguez vs. Brian Ortega
Cristian Quiñonez vs. Raoni Barcelos
Daniel Zellhuber vs. Francisco Prado
Manuel Torres vs. Chris Duncan
Raul Rosas Jr. vs. Ricky Turcios
Luis Rodriguez vs. Denys Bondar
Jesús Santos Aguilar vs. Mateus Mendonça
Yazmin Jauregui vs. Sam Hughes
Edgar Chairez vs.Daniel Lacerda
Victor Altamirano vs.Felipe dos Santos

Goddamn that's a stacked fuckin card. Definitely gonna watch it
I think Romero beats Santos
Yoel is 47 years old and hasn’t beaten an opponent that wasn’t a can since in 6 years. Manoef is old and had no chin and Rockhold was chinny too

This is the same night as UFC Fight Night: Moreno vs. Royval 2 in Mexico City

Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval
Yair Rodríguez vs. Brian Ortega
Cristian Quiñonez vs. Raoni Barcelos
Daniel Zellhuber vs. Francisco Prado
Manuel Torres vs. Chris Duncan
Raul Rosas Jr. vs. Ricky Turcios
Luis Rodriguez vs. Denys Bondar
Jesús Santos Aguilar vs. Mateus Mendonça
Yazmin Jauregui vs. Sam Hughes
Edgar Chairez vs.Daniel Lacerda
Victor Altamirano vs.Felipe dos Santos
It's in Saudi Arabia, so probably a lot earlier? Crazy stacked day of fights though.

Edit:

the PFLator card starts at 3pm EST
UFC Mexico starts at 7pm EST

There will be overlap, but what a day of fights. Gonna be exhausting for the hardcores.

Good card, but this is considered a mega card for the.... And that makes me sad

That Bellator card is insane!

I think prime for prime Santos would stick and move with his kicks for a win but now days it's probably a staring contest where Romero taunts and finishes a timid Santos that won't pull the trigger.

Gonna be a great day of fights. I will most likely watch the UFC card live, and save the PFL card for the next day. I am pretty good at going internet silent so I dont spoil anything. So I should be able to watch it the next day with full excitement.

Yoel is 47 years old and hasn’t beaten an opponent that wasn’t a can since in 6 years. Manoef is old and had no chin and Rockhold was chinny too
Thiago's last win was one of the most boring fights in recent memory against Johnny Walker of all people. Lackluster decision. He hasn't won another fight.
Yoel at least has beaten people since leaving the UFC

If they charge a reasonable price for this, I will buy it. If it's more than $29.99, same old, same old.

I rarely buy MMA cards these days (or any combat sports), a I am a dirty streaming slut.

But this card is legit good and has a lot of intriguing matchups. Gotta put your money where your mouth is. I don't like the UFC's quasi monopoly and this is a good product.

Yoel has had some decent showings since he left the UFC (Manhoef and Polizzi). There were some moments of brilliance against Nemkov. But I mean….its fucking Vadim Nemkov.

On the other hand, Marreta looked awful against Razor Rob.

I got Romero by UD

This is even more appropriate here!

a6458fea-159c-44ed-abe1-9972eac1af3e_text.gif

Ya know I'll be IN!!!

I rarely buy MMA cards these days (or any combat sports), a I am a dirty streaming slut.

But this card is legit good and has a lot of intriguing matchups. Gotta put your money where your mouth is. I don't like the UFC's quasi monopoly and this is a good product.
Agreed. I'm not fundamentally opposed to buying, it's just gotta make sense. I'm not paying $85 for what can ultimately be a shit card. I pay the $20/25 price tag for RIZIN, every time. If the UFC charged that price, like the good old days, I'd probably buy every card.

Agreed. I'm not fundamentally opposed to buying, it's just gotta make sense. I'm not paying $85 for what can ultimately be a shit card. I pay the $20/25 price tag for RIZIN, every time. If the UFC charged that price, like the good old days, I'd probably buy every card.
I pay for Rizin, Glory, and the odd KSW cards but that's because those cards range from 10-25 bucks which I am perfectly fine with paying,

How is this guy 46-years-old, lol.
Who y’all got here?

How is this guy 46-years-old, lol.
Who y’all got here?

They should both retire. Both are turning into Arlovski-type point fighters in their 40s who still have KO power but won't engage much unless their opponents give them a huge opening. If they stick around, they'll soon start losing to mid-level and below fighter who they would've destroyed in their primes.

Back