• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former UFC fighter Oluwale Bamgbose goes off on Dana & MMA fans & coaches & UFC & Refs & Trump & ..

So its not just the UFC, MMA fans, but his coach as well

I think he is ripping his coach
He is all over the place so tough to tell

Fucking hell, "it's everyone else's fault! I'm not to blame!".

MYoNk.gif
Straight no chaser

Oogaboo Bamboozled

Maybe Bellator is better for him.

Damn, dude is having a meltdown right now.

A guy who lost 3 in a row & was cut & lashing out at the guy that gave him a chance & the fans

1-4 in UFC is not going to keep you there & gain fans

What did he expect after losing 3 in a row.

If he was being mistreated, why not ask for his release. If Coker is looking at that he might not be too enthused about signing him, but hopefully he gets a shot in Bellator.

11c593fca37d3ede39dc20ce36a360244da6936d49464b182caa773a675d0225.jpg

It sucks though hearing a fighter getting cut when they worked to get there.

Damn, this guy is lashing out at everybody...Sucks to get cut for sure. I remember when I got missed the last cuts for varsity baseball in HS. SO sad. Maybe he needs time to process that he didn't make the cut, and it's not the fault of Dana, the Fans, or his coach. Maybe he does need a better coach, but as a fighter and independent contractor, who he uses for a coach is HIS decision. No one wants to take responsibility for the own decisions and actions these days. I feel for the guy a bit, but embracing the victim mentality will destroy any chance he has at a comeback and his only support group will be other wannabe "victims".

Damn, this guy is lashing out at everybody...Sucks to get cut for sure. I remember when I got missed the last cuts for varsity baseball in HS. SO sad. Maybe he needs time to process that he didn't make the cut, and it's not the fault of Dana, the Fans, or his coach. Maybe he does need a better coach, but as a fighter and independent contractor, who he uses for a coach is HIS decision. No one wants to take responsibility for the own decisions and actions these days. I feel for the guy a bit, but embracing the victim mentality will destroy any chance he has at a comeback and his only support group will be other wannabe "victims".
people have been doing it forever. It used to be called "feeling sorry for yourself." I agree though its a pitfall that must be avoided.

I'm sure his UFC exposure- despite mos of it being him getting (t)ko'd- will enable him to headline regional shows until he loses or his name wears off. That's one of the overlooked perks of being a UFC fighter.

I'm sure his UFC exposure- despite mos of it being him getting (t)ko'd- will enable him to headline regional shows until he loses or his name wears off. That's one of the overlooked perks of being a UFC fighter.

He won't make 10/10 or 12/12 though

Not kicking a guy when he's down, but it's always the Guys who don't go far in MMA that has ill will towards the org or Dana.

Hopefully Ariel can catch up with this guy to get his true feelings

Funny he was praising the reebok deal and the UFC not too long ago

Back