• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Former UFC fighter Ben Askren training "Rocky Style" ahead of his boxing match

Typical dumbass Askren hater. Thinks you can flying knee in a boxing match.
I don't hate him, I just kinda dislike him. On the other hand, by your comment, you surely would love to be licking his balls.

I don't hate him, I just kinda dislike him. On the other hand, by your comment, you surely would love to be licking his balls.
Typical Askren hater. Needs to make everything homoerotic and has such weird unsociable tendencies that he wants people he mildly dislikes get KOd and humiliated.

Typical Askren hater. Needs to make everything homoerotic and has such weird unsociable tendencies that he wants people he mildly dislikes get KOd and humiliated.
I just tell it like it is. You didn't deny it, though. ;)
<3>

Nailed it

However, his fight is gonna be just as embarrassing as twoods loss

Jesus Christ is this guy cringy as fuck. In his own way, he's so pretentious and self-absorbed thinking himself some genius comedian or something of the sort. Can't wait to see him get Masvidal'd a second time.

What was cringy about it? you do realise it's a parody video right? I'm guessing you were born yesterday.

What was cringy about it? you do realise it's a parody video right? I'm guessing you were born yesterday.
Some people just lack the ability to understand something like that. It's the same type of person who doesn't understand a sarcastic joke.

Glad to see Asken still has a sense of humor. Most people would ball up in the fetal position from the amount of hate he gets.

I like how you have to add in Ben was a UFC fighter so mods don’t move it to the boxing forum lol

Jesus Christ is this guy cringy as fuck. In his own way, he's so pretentious and self-absorbed thinking himself some genius comedian or something of the sort. Can't wait to see him get Masvidal'd a second time.
Ben has aspergers

That was amazing, and he recreated the whole montage,too.

Reactions: Gio

He is a typical sociopath.

Not really invested on this upcoming 'celebrity boxing' match up, but can't lie, this video is really good.

This is by far the best thing i've seen in a while.
Even the combinations on the pads are the same, it's just brilliant.
When Ben crumpled the Jake Paul photograph on the mirror i was just like:
<{anton}>

Back