Former UFC Champ Junior DS Making Pro Rasslin Debut

Yep. He has way too much mileage for wrestling. Fake fighting but the schedule and the bumps destroy your body.

Remember CM Punk had to delay his mma debut by like 2 years to get surgery after surgery.

<escalate99>

Bro

I fuckin hate wrastlin

I just mean i a real fuckin fight

I defer all wrastlin talk to @HHJ

So far from what I see, huge majority of mma fighters are into this wwe stuff.
Not surprised.

he is on 4 fight losing streak. pro wrasslin is further degrading themselves by letting these losers beat up thier guys.

he is on 4 fight losing streak. pro wrasslin is further degrading themselves by letting these losers beat up thier guys.
That doesnt matter in pro wrestling. All that matters is the aura of legitimacy. People know he comes from the real fighting world,and that is attractive to them. They can sell that differently. Like they did w Rousey and still do w Lesnar.

He looks like he's having fun in there. Most importantly it doesn't look like his ego will get in the way of him selling for guys he would slaughter in real fights.

Too nice a guy to believable. He should be the happy-go-lucky heavyweight dancer since he was on Dancing with the Stars.

He looks like he's having fun in there. Most importantly it doesn't look like his ego will get in the way of him selling for guys he would slaughter in real fights.
He got in a brawl with Jericho this week and he had it so Jericho dropped him with a punch. Can't help but love the guy

FBGwzuEVgAoBACq

Dos Santos, who was released by the UFC in March, will make his professional wrestling debut next weekend with All Elite Wrestling (AEW), it was announced Wednesday on the AEW Dynamite program. The bout will take place on either Oct. 15 or Oct. 16, part of AEW's back-to-back television cards in Miami.

Dos Santos will perform in a six-man tag match, partnering with AEW wrestlers Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky against pro wrestling legend Chris Jericho, Jake Hager and Sammy Guevara. UFC star Jorge Masvidal, who was dos Santos' teammate in MMA, will be in his team's corner.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...-make-pro-wrestling-debut-all-elite-wrestling
Hate it.

AEW needs to build their brand off their talented wrestlers, not “celebrities”.

Hate it.

AEW needs to build their brand off their talented wrestlers, not “celebrities”.

Yeah legit athletes who can work never get anywhere in pro wrestling.....
(Edit: not saying he can yet, but to dismiss this early...?)

They should hire more gymnast goofballs like the Young Bucks

Last edited:
if only New Jack was still alive, JDS has the perfect smooth balding dome to get blade scars

A caller was talking about New Jack on Busted Open today. He was like, "with as crazy of a lifestyle that guy lived, I can't believe he didn't end up dead or in jail." Dreamer and Dave were just like " uh ... actually he IS dead, and from COVID of all thing

Back