Former Trump Aid on why Ivanka is around - "lol i dunno"

"lol i dunno" pretty much sums up this last couple of administrations

especially this one

i love ivanka being where she is purely because it pisses of breitbart's comment section

It helps to have family around when you've got tough decisions to make. Because you can usually trust your family for an honest opinion.
When you have to depend on family to staff your administration you're acting more like a third world dictator.

Trump has Ivanka in position (pun not intended, or maybe it was) because he still thinks he's doing licensing deals. He has a well known habit of interrupting meetings to trot her out, like she's still a four year old. It's an easy ploy, and a pretty shitty one. "See, I'm a family man like you"

He doesn't seem to know that world leaders couldn't give a dusty fuck to see him trot out the 35 year old daughter he subsidizes....

Also the thing is I actually owned a business. Let me know if you ever need some tips. O wait, you will never get close to owning anything substantial

Do you think Trump is like a dictator?
No but him appointing his family is dictator-like and its not a good look. Get those two the fuck outta there.

Yeah but Trump wouldn't trust Hillary to have her around.

Trump trusted Flynn, Comey, Manafort, idiot Jr., Kushner, Gorka, Dubke, Lewandowski, Sessions, Spicer, Scaramucci, Bannon, Manafort again, Lewandowski again.

Trump trusted Flynn, Comey, Manafort, idiot Jr., Kushner, Gorka, Dubke, Lewandowski, Sessions, Spicer, Scaramucci, Bannon, Manafort again, Lewandowski again.
That's fine, I'm just answering the question of why Hillary is not one of Trump's advisors.

Back