• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Former Miss Connecticut USA was high end hooker throughout marriage to rich surgeon- He is angry

That doctor should've read some of Rocco Stiffredi's posts here on Sherdog and went to a bunch of rub and tug places in NYC. It's way cheaper. SMH
It's probably not appealing at all to Asian men. Like getting a hand job from your aunt or something. I think the clientele is like 80-90% white guys and then the rest are nonwhite but also non Asian. If you see an Asian guy in a massage parlor, he probably owns the joint.

Yeah but she'll take half of everything that he's ever earned instead.

What a complete piece of shit.

He's entitled to half of what she made during the union as well, and it sounds like she made good coin.

I wonder how much shit she is in with the IRS. Since bank records are part of the separation process in this case, the IRS will want its cut. They don't like it when you don't pay. She could have criminal legal problems.

I've never paid for a hooker but I've wasted money in worse ways.

How much does she charge and what's her contact info? Asking for a friend.....

It's a pretty misleading headline.
She actually made 675k over 6-7 yrs.
So 100k/yr or 2k/wk.
If she's gone for days, 2k/wk is not a very high rate.
I'm thinking the higher end ones are charging 5-20k for a weekend
She didn't do it every week. She did it when she could get away.

Handsome dude.
Would.
No homo though.
images

This guy can definitely rival Sexyama.

3rd wave and 4th wave are, arguably, not even feminists. 3rd wave spend all their time tearing down other women, and 4th wave destroying the safe spaces (like shelters) that women have fought for centuries for.

Yep, your modern feminist absolutely despises femininity and women in general. They live to try and destroy attractive women.

this is the only instance where I would consider hiring a hitman lol that is an evil thing to do she didn't even need the money was she doing it for the thrill? wtf.

Didn’t your namesake wash their feet or something ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yep, your modern feminist absolutely despises femininity and women in general. They live to try and destroy attractive women.

True. I've heard it, somewhat tongue in cheek, mentioned like this.

1st wave = Women are essential to men
2nd wave = Women are equal to men
3rd wave = Women are better than men
4th wave = Women are men

It's a pretty misleading headline.
She actually made 675k over 6-7 yrs.
So 100k/yr or 2k/wk.
If she's gone for days, 2k/wk is not a very high rate.
I'm thinking the higher end ones are charging 5-20k for a weekend

That’s what she saved and then out of that, deposited in the bank.
You think you can deposit 20k a week in cash at the bank ?

How'd he find out? Where does one go to browse pics of high end ho's?

He's entitled to half of what she made during the union as well, and it sounds like she made good coin.

I wonder how much shit she is in with the IRS. Since bank records are part of the separation process in this case, the IRS will want its cut. They don't like it when you don't pay. She could have criminal legal problems.

He made millions a year. Even if they could prove what she made(doubtful) it won't even be close to how much he has made over the years.

If she was sneaky enough to do it, she was probably sneaky enough to get away with hiding it. Probably just did it for cash with no records on the books. At the divorce proceedings she'll just say she spent it all.

If it's done for cash with no records, how will the IRS prove anything?

It's probably not appealing at all to Asian men. Like getting a hand job from your aunt or something. I think the clientele is like 80-90% white guys and then the rest are nonwhite but also non Asian. If you see an Asian guy in a massage parlor, he probably owns the joint.

Then I recommend the Russian hookers.

She's gorgeous and a majority of girls with good looks will use them to milk guys for money one way or another. Would I date or marry her? No. But would I F her like the dirty little slut she is? For sure. Loyalty is gone fellas and well she is super hot.

Back