Former Bellator Fighter Keith Lee Is Now VERY Famous On Tik Tok

UFCIsNOTRigged

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Former Bellator fighter Keith Lee has organically become very famous on Tik Tok. He now has over 8 million followers on Tik Tok and that number has been growing rapidly over the past few months. Bellator apparently cut Keith in August 2021 when he was tech subbed by Jornel Lugo.

https://www.tiktok.com/@keith_lee125?lang=en

Realistically Keith probably has more "influence" in 2023 than an ex Youtuber like Jake Paul yet he is stuck fighting regional MMA still? I am surprised every major MMA promotion isn't aggressively reaching out and trying to sign him.

Keith last fought in September for Urijah Faber's regional CA promotion; likely for a few hundred bucks. This seems like a real missed opportunity for Bellator/PFL/ONE to reach new audiences.

https://www.si.com/mma/2023/01/09/keith-lees-viral-food-reviews-dana-white-victoria-lee-news-notes

Does he dance? His bro maybe influenced a dance for him?

ufc-kevin-lee.gif

Smelwani was badgering Coker about it today, I’m sure Scott will bring him back now

I clicked around a little and hate sounding old as hell, but I don’t get it. No idea what the appeal is for his account

Same here. 5 million views for his take on Wendy's loaded potatoes. 7 million views for a cookie taste test. 33 million views for his review of a Las Vegas pizzeria.

He doesn't even come off as charismatic. His delivery is practically monotone.

Credit to him for finding a massive audience on the platform, and all the more power to him if he can monetize it and secure his future.

But... what the fuck do these kids consider entertainment? I know there's always going to be a generational divide, but it is confounding to me on a fundamental level. Social media seems to fuck with our basic understandings.

Same here. 5 million views for his take on Wendy's loaded potatoes. 7 million views for a cookie taste test. 33 million views for his review of a Las Vegas pizzeria.

Credit to him for finding a massive audience on the platform, and all the more power to him if he can monetize it and secure his future.

But... what the fuck do these kids consider entertainment? I know there's always going to be a generational divide, but it is confounding to me on a fundamental level. Social media seems to fuck with our basic understandings.
These kids nowadays are just dumber than a bag of bricks. Whole world has gone to shit. I’m only 28 but I feel the gap between my age and even kids 10 years younger than me. I’m friends with a 17 year old kid who goes to my gym and I can’t understand Wtf he’s saying to me when I see him. He keeps talking about “W Rizz” and “bevving” and for my birthday he said “happs bro” I’m like wtf is this kid saying?

I don’t get it at all but good for him:
Get paid my dude

These kids nowadays are just dumber than a bag of bricks. Whole world has gone to shit. I’m only 28 but I feel the gap between my age and even kids 10 years younger than me. I’m friends with a 17 year old kid who goes to my gym and I can’t understand Wtf he’s saying to me when I see him. He keeps talking about “W Rizz” and “bevving” and for my birthday he said “happs bro” I’m like wtf is this kid saying?

lol, you owe it to your Sherbros to find out what W-Rizz and bevving are.

I'm assuming happs is short for happy birthday, idk.

lol, you owe it to your Sherbros to find out what W-Rizz and bevving are.

I'm assuming happs is short for happy birthday, idk.
Rizz is the zoomer slang version for charisma (cha-RIZZ-ma), could also look at it as this generation's "swag". The other two I don't know what the fuck they mean tho.

W Rizz usually means you've got game, L Rizz means you're a proto-incel.
You say that, but it's been this way for slang for decades now. Remember YOLO? It's just slang getting updated, every new generation will have their silly abbreviations for words to play around with. Only difference is that, thanks to social media, that slang has much further reach than ever before.

I question whether hes very famous, seems like one review in vegas got hits which could be due to vegas being a big tourist spot and him having one of the only reviews of the place so when people look it up they find his review.

Rizz is the zoomer slang version for charisma (cha-RIZZ-ma), could also look at it as this generation's "swag". The other two I don't know what the fuck they mean tho.

You say that, but it's been this way for slang for decades now. Remember YOLO? It's just slang getting updated, every new generation will have their silly abbreviations for words to play around with. Only difference is that, thanks to social media, that slang has much further reach than ever before.

So @GueseGuy has game?
bjpenn-headnod.gif

Lol! So he uses W Rizz always in the context of something positive. He showed me this new app that the kids are using nowadays where you video chat with random people. It’s kinda like an Omegle for this new generation. And every time he “scores” or does well with a girl he keeps saying it was “W Rizz” or whatever lol. So I get it but at first I’m like wtf are you saying kid lol. Then when he tells me about his parties that he goes to, instead of just saying he’s drinking, he’ll make a hand motion of sipping a drink and say he’s “bevving.” We were talking about college parties and he asked if I used to “bev” and I was like wtf are you talking about! Lmao he explained that was drinking I felt like an idiot tho lol. And I definitely realized “happs” is happy birthday but Jesus kid just say the whole thing lol. Making me feel like I’m 60 out here.

Lol! So he uses W Rizz always in the context of something positive. He showed me this new app that the kids are using nowadays where you video chat with random people. It’s kinda like an Omegle for this new generation. And every time he “scores” or does well with a girl he keeps saying it was “W Rizz” or whatever lol. So I get it but at first I’m like wtf are you saying kid lol. Then when he tells me about his parties that he goes to, instead of just saying he’s drinking, he’ll make a hand motion of sipping a drink and say he’s “bevving.” We were talking about college parties and he asked if I used to “bev” and I was like wtf are you talking about! Lmao he explained that was drinking I felt like an idiot tho lol. And I definitely realized “happs” is happy birthday but Jesus kid just say the whole thing lol. Making me feel like I’m 60 out here.

Sounds like he's coming on to you to me.

Back