Forgive the amateur post, but where's Rory?

Digits

White Belt
Reaction score
Wouldn't Rory MacDonald and Josh Thompson be a good next step for Wonderboy? And a good return fight for Rory if he's to ever rematch against Lawler?

Still healing from that brutal fight. He fucked up his nose
CJuqlqiUkAAYEeR.0.jpg

Old pics but you get the idea

Rory's nose literlly got punched thru the back of his skull vs Lawler, so he may need some time off.

Josh's contract with Bellator is up? Because I'm pretty sure he's no longer in the UFC and fighting for them.

What do you mean next step? Wonderboy is on a six fight win streak, including the destruction of a former champion. You don't match him up against someone riding a loss. That would be taking a step back. Josh Thompson isn't even in the UFC. Don't post when you're drunk OP.

Rory's nose literlly got punched thru the back of his skull vs Lawler, so he may need some time off.
Ya, that was a brutal fight, but I haven't heard any talk of a return yet. I like Thompson but think he should face another top ranked fighter before Lawler. Rory would be perfect if he was healthy.

He said he wouldn't be cleared to spar/fight until December/January because of his nose. Probably just waiting for a fight or taking some time to heal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back