Forging the weapons from movies and video games

Mastoness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just a few videos of forging the real life weapons from movies and video games.

There is a whole YT channel dedicated to that, here is a few interesting ones.

Just kidding. Thanks for sharing, bud. But share the Freddy glove one of there is one.

Last edited:
I think that there is no Freddy´s glove, unfortunately.

What other cool ones are there?

I'm actually subscribed to that channel. They have some really cool projects on there. Link's Master Sword and the sword from Thundercats in the first season were great. Excalibur from Fate/Stay was a great episode pretty recently in terms of techniques used. Other good one's were Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer), Cloud's Buster Sword, and the hidden dagger from Assassin's Creed.

I'm actually subscribed to that channel. They have some really cool projects on there. Link's Master Sword and the sword from Thundercats in the first season were great. Excalibur from Fate/Stay was a great episode pretty recently in terms of techniques used. Other good one's were Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer), Cloud's Buster Sword, and the hidden dagger from Assassin's Creed.
Man, I am kinda pwnt right now, but I am really interested in seeing all of these. Mjlonir sounds sick! Anything related to Final Fantasy is also something I would like to see.

Thanks.

I think it's so cool to see the weapons your characters can wield and how they'd look in real life. It might be super nerdy, but I love videos like these.

They could make all kinds of badass weapons from the Soul Series

Back