Forex expert James Rickards J.D.: "Trump will win again"

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This guy seems like a staunch Republican/social conservative. He's obviously smarter than 99.9% of the world but seems cut off from those who aren't in his elite circle.

Says:
-polls are not very accurate and electoral college wastes Dem votes
-despite being branded as "racist", Trump has 10% of Black women's votes; it was only 1% in 2016
-Biden likely has Alzheimer's or Dementia as evidenced by mood swings
-stock market is disconnected to the real economy (SME's)
-BLM has a Marxist agenda as per their platform
-40 million mail-in ballots is unprecedented and may delay counting and declaring winner
-lockdowns don't work; questions Dr. Fauci's judgement; blames Trump for putting Fauci in charge

As general counsel for the hedge fund Long-Term Capital Management (LTCM), Rickards worked on Wall Street for 35 years. Rickards was the senior managing director for market intelligence at Omnis, Inc., a consulting firm. On March 24, 2009, Rickards presented his view at a symposium at Johns Hopkins, that the U.S. dollar was facing imminent hyperinflation and was vulnerable to attack from foreign governments through the accumulation of gold and the establishment of a new global currency. -wiki

20130927ts_image001.jpg

brian-baumgartner-1595179761.png

Last edited:
"More people have died during the lockdown than have been saved...."

Timestamped. Insightful but not in the good sense.

That would be nice. I'm hoping President Trump wins again.

All the Wall Street types do like to make predictions though. The bank i invest with is one of the better known and highlighted in the liberal press banks that makes many predictions. I've gotten to the point that i roll my eyes at their many predictions. They are far to often wrong.

A guy I was talking to last night made a fairly comical statement: "republicans don't respond to polling statistics, because they're working."

There is a reason this guy is in the clickbait ads at the bottom of this site and others...

...because he's devastatingly handsome.

Someone has to keep you fed and sheltered.

Just, but for real how lonely are people that they pick up calls from unknown numbers?
Me? I work just fine and all the time actually. I'm generally 55 hours + a week at my primary job and about 30 hours a week on my personal business. It's a semi-serious statement. I'd say republicans are 60/40 - 60% hard working conservatives, 40% leisure wealthy; and democrats are 60/40 - 60% low ambition jerk-offs looking for free shit and college kids with no formal professional life experience, and 40% hard working liberals.

Me? I work just fine and all the time actually. I'm generally 55 hours + a week at my primary job and about 30 hours a week on my personal business. It's a semi-serious statement. I'd say republicans are 60/40 - 60% hard working conservatives, 40% leisure wealthy; and democrats are 60/40 - 60% low ambition jerk-offs looking for free shit and college kids with no formal professional life experience, and 40% hard working liberals.
Edited "just" into JK. New phone doesn't know abbreviations ugh

i usually like hearing from these guys but the points he made i have read 100 times on sherdog already, and i am convinced at least 90% of the war room posters are retarded, so i don't know.

Encouraging, but still..... fuck the polls. Go out and vote.

A guy I was talking to last night made a fairly comical statement: "republicans don't respond to polling statistics, because they're working."

According to what Orange Dear Leader is promising their wives at his rallies they're not working.

-polls are not very accurate and electoral college wastes Dem votes.
I'll agree with this. Head over to 270towin and you will see huge discrepencies within different polls on the same day for the same states.

-despite being branded as "racist", Trump has 10% of Black women's votes; it was only 1% in 2016
I assumed he got more than 1% in 2016

-Biden likely has Alzheimer's or Dementia as evidenced by mood swings
Or, he has mood swings because he doesn't really want to be there and was propped up as a candidate by the Democratic establishment and his family.

-stock market is disconnected to the real economy (SME's)
I think most of America would agree with that statement.

I have to be honest. I haven't read their agenda. Nor have I dove into where their money is coming from.

-40 million mail-in ballots is unprecedented and may delay counting and declaring winner
But, haven't a number of mail in ballots already been counted? Doesn't that mean less counting on election night?

-lockdowns don't work; questions Dr. Fauci's judgement; blames Trump for putting Fauci in charge
Trump didn't put Fauci in charge. He was in the job before Trump became president.

I dont think its wise to say every poll is inaccurate just because some were off in 2016. But if by the gods he actually wins this year, i will never take another poll seriously.

"More people have died during the lockdown than have been saved...."

Timestamped. Insightful but not in the good sense.

I would really like to know the numbers on this.

When we started the lockdowns, I asked Sherdog if we would have more divorces or more babies due to the quarantines. On that same line, how have:

- Googling information about substance abuse increased/decreased?
- Hotlines helping people from harming themselves increased/decreased?
- Bankruptcy increased/decreased?
- Illnesses increased/decreased due to people not going to the hospital because they have been told hospitals are full due to COVID19?

I have to be honest. I haven't read their agenda. Nor have I dove into where their money is coming from.

They have admitted to being well trained Marxists and one pf their primary goals is to disrupt the Western nuclear family structure.

4imzd5.jpg

BLM is teaming up with warner bros to help further spread marxism

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...-patrisse-cullors-warner-bros-production-deal

“Our perspective and amplification is necessary and vital to helping shape a new narrative"

They have admitted to being well trained Marxists and one pf their primary goals is to disrupt the Western nuclear family structure.

4imzd5.jpg

BLM is teaming up with warner bros to help further spread marxism

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...-patrisse-cullors-warner-bros-production-deal

“Our perspective and amplification is necessary and vital to helping shape a new narrative"

There seems to be a disconnect between that article about Warner Bros and the treatment Ray Fisher endured in the set of WB films.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back