Forest does a nice breakdown of the first exchange in Khabib's last fight

liver.shot

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Yeah, most people have seen (or done) detailed breakdowns of Khabib's second-to-last fight, but I still enjoyed hearing how Forest looks at the first exchange as he breaks it down frame by frame:

The UFC PI video GUI is nice.

That first knee was close. Blessings to the JGB that it didn't work; I can't imagine how unusable sherdog would have been, even to this day.

[Yeah, title is wrong. It's talked about so much still that I flipped it and Poirier.]

Yeah, most people have seen (or done) detailed breakdowns of Khabib's last fight, but I still enjoyed hearing how Forest looks at the first exchange as he breaks it down frame by frame:

That first knee was close. Blessings to the JGB that it didn't work; I can't imagine how unusable sherdog would have been, even to this day.

Sherdog’s always unusable.

527337.jpg

it seems like forrest lost a lot of money on this fight.

btw his breakdown is utter shit, wrestling doesn't work like that, you can't just get out of someone's control ...

LOL : " just get this leg out ! "

no really ???
f3dced20bcbcc4e4662aec3f825.png

Last edited:
What the fuck is up with that intro - a reptilian occult symbol....with weird ass background noise.

Yeah, most people have seen (or done) detailed breakdowns of Khabib's second-to-last fight, but I still enjoyed hearing how Forest looks at the first exchange as he breaks it down frame by frame:

[Yeah, title is wrong. It's talked about so much still that I flipped it and Poirier.]

Loved it. MMA is truly like chess - same way you watch a game and someone makes a blunder (like Conor starting to wrestle) and you know instantly he's done. The position might still look equal but the momentum is already gone or swinging to the other dude's advantage. Then it's just a matter of time - exactly like in this fight.

Forrest knows his shit. Thanks for sharing brah.

What was this new imaginary breakdown? That conor cant grappling with khabib? We all already knew that i dont need dumb and dumber to make it sound otherwise

Loved it. MMA is truly like chess - same way you watch a game and someone makes a blunder (like Conor starting to wrestle) and you know instantly he's done. The position might still look equal but the momentum is already gone or swinging to the other dude's advantage. Then it's just a matter of time - exactly like in this fight.

Forrest knows his shit. Thanks for sharing brah.

Yeah, it's a shame he doesn't run it longer, or do more of these. I much prefer the video-based post-fight chit chat vs some dude in a chair talking to the camera or a flat-earther :)

So Forest confirms that Conors defensive wrestling is shit.
Good breakdown but it just confirmed what everyone knew already.

I am an MMA grappling noob as you could say, but even I could see Forrest talking out of his arse. I don't remember what he said, it's been a while but it made me laugh.

So Forest confirms that Conors defensive wrestling is shit.
Good breakdown but it just confirmed what everyone knew already.
Rather that his mindset was shit. Conor was too confident in his wrestling, should have escaped immediately after that knee when he still had a chance. He let Khabib off the hook, let him re-group after the knee and let him keep the fight where Khabib wanted.

I don't know if the knee shook Khabib or not (and no way of knowing at this point) but Conor certainly had more chances of winning on the feet. Of course, if Khabib wants you down he will take you down so maybe this particular escape from the ground would change nothing in the long run.

Back