For those of you voting for Trump

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you voting for Trump, what do you expect him to accomplish? Put aside what you hope he will accomplish, and just tell me what you honestly believe he can and will do should he get into office?

And if you're voting for Trump for reasons that are not directly related to policy, such as protest or expression of anger, I'd like to hear about that too.

Trumps not doing shit,and he's going to lose to someone that people on their own party hate. Hillary the hack, should have gone with Bernie, he could Beat trump more easily, but of course the status quo would never allow it. Voting for trump is just out of anger and some bigotry to.

hopefully at the very least put a speed bump in this PC movement where illegal immigrants get to stay, a tight border is discouraged and refugees are welcome. Im not in the least bit racist, but i do think sometimes you have to look out for your own country first and foremost. I do believe trump will put usa first while hilary will put whatever lines her pockets and keeps dems in power first. Although i wouldnt be mad either way Dont view either of them as good candidates

hopefully at the very least put a speed bump in this PC movement where illegal immigrants get to stay, a tight border is discouraged and refugees are welcome. Im not in the least bit racist, but i do think sometimes you have to look out for your own country first and foremost. I do believe trump will put usa first while hilary will put whatever lines her pockets and keeps dems in power first. Although i wouldnt be mad either way Dont view either of them as good candidates

I don't particularly like the PC movement either but I think someone like Trump would aggravate the problem, not solve it. Basically, you need a middle of the road person who will be non-PC at times and PC at times depending on the issue to provide a good level of balance. Barring that, I think it is best that the President of the US be overly PC as opposed to overly non-PC. The latter just creates a combustible environment that can really intensity anger/hatred etc. Just not worth it.

I don't particularly like the PC movement either but I think someone like Trump would aggravate the problem, not solve it. Basically, you need a middle of the road person who will be non-PC at times and PC at times depending on the issue to provide a good level of balance. Barring that, I think it is best that the President of the US be overly PC as opposed to overly non-PC. The latter just creates a combustible environment that can really intensity anger/hatred etc. Just not worth it.

i agree with you completely. But unfortunately society is moving further and further the wrong way and i view trump winning as a reality check that lots of americans are not happy with things. I guess in my own selfish view, i live in a nice affluent city where there is little violence and i feel like i can throw fuel on the fire (vote for trump) and not get burned while everyone else deals with it.

I'm not voting for Trump, but should he win there is a great chance that he gets his tax policy passed (which has cuts across the board but disproportionate cuts for the wealthy, no change for the poor). We can also be assured that he reverses progress made on climate change (since seemingly all Republicans think it's a hoax). I think it's a great bet that he would appoint a conservative SCJ that could greatly impact work done on social issues. I really hope that if he wins he backtracks on his immigration plans.

Basically, if Trump wins it's very likely Rs win the majorities in the House.

I'm less certain about the effects of foreign policy and trade deals, but I fear that he can do as much, if not more damage on those fronts as he will do domestically.

I'm not counting on either party to get a lot accomplished in the next 4 years, and it has little to do with what they actually bring to the table. Congress is toxic, the population is divided, and not even the parties are united. It's probably better in the long run that nothing happens until there is better consensus from all parties.
The only major impact will be selecting a SCJ. That could impact policies for years to come. Again, I don't know if either president will actually be able to get a pick moved through.

I'm not even american adn I know the answer to this question: make america great again. oh, and do a lot of winning.

What did you expect from any of the past presidents and what did you get? Scripted shit coming out of their mouths while doing what they're told once they get in. All you've ever known is these career politicians and you bitch about them but dont have the cojones to do something about it. Nows your fuckin chance 'Merica!

Trump already made that clear himself.
He will make everything great again. What else do you need to know?

Michael Moore thinks Trump is going to win.

Between Trump and Hillary, I feel like I would be more displeased if Hillary wins but really this election season has the absolute shittiest most atrocious choice of candidates. It's like choosing whether you want to be attacked by a Nile Croc or a Great White.

He is going to build a great wall along the Mexico border that they will pay for. He will ban goat fuckers. He will bring manufacturing jobs back to establish a middle class. He will instill Law and Order.

Oh and he will defeat ISIS FAST. He Is Big League.

I think he would definitely appoint conservative judges to SP.

Probably end sanctuary cities, possibly build a wall(50/50)...deport illegals who are in custody of local, state po po.

Crack down on violent protests.

Stop refugees from coming in

Trumps not doing shit,and he's going to lose to someone that people on their own party hate. Hillary the hack, should have gone with Bernie, he could Beat trump more easily, but of course the status quo would never allow it. Voting for trump is just out of anger and some bigotry to.
He didn't ask you...

For those of you voting for Trump, what do you expect him to accomplish? Put aside what you hope he will accomplish, and just tell me what you honestly believe he can and will do should he get into office?

And if you're voting for Trump for reasons that are not directly related to policy, such as protest or expression of anger, I'd like to hear about that too.
TRUMP-make-america-great-again-WHITE_5936.jpg

giphy.gif

This is the first time my protest vote might actually mean something

I think he would definitely appoint conservative judges to SP.

Probably end sanctuary cities, possibly build a wall(50/50)...deport illegals who are in custody of local, state po po.

Crack down on violent protests.

Stop refugees from coming in
Yeah basically this. He actually CAN do these things which I think are important

Any attempt to stop Islamic terrorism should win him the election. Britain and France (and possibly Germany soon) are lost causes. I can't imagine the same thing happening here in the U.S.A. but you're naive if you don't think it's possible.

When the majority of a population in a particular country is in favor of Islamic world domination your country is lost.

Back