For those of you voting for Trump

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Macalpinerules, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Macalpinerules

Macalpinerules Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

For those of you voting for Trump, what do you expect him to accomplish? Put aside what you hope he will accomplish, and just tell me what you honestly believe he can and will do should he get into office?

And if you're voting for Trump for reasons that are not directly related to policy, such as protest or expression of anger, I'd like to hear about that too.

2. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

True, if yuge.

3. slivercord

slivercord Green Belt

Trumps not doing shit,and he's going to lose to someone that people on their own party hate. Hillary the hack, should have gone with Bernie, he could Beat trump more easily, but of course the status quo would never allow it. Voting for trump is just out of anger and some bigotry to.

4. llperez22

llperez22 Red Belt

hopefully at the very least put a speed bump in this PC movement where illegal immigrants get to stay, a tight border is discouraged and refugees are welcome. Im not in the least bit racist, but i do think sometimes you have to look out for your own country first and foremost. I do believe trump will put usa first while hilary will put whatever lines her pockets and keeps dems in power first. Although i wouldnt be mad either way Dont view either of them as good candidates

5. mtron929

mtron929 Purple Belt

I don't particularly like the PC movement either but I think someone like Trump would aggravate the problem, not solve it. Basically, you need a middle of the road person who will be non-PC at times and PC at times depending on the issue to provide a good level of balance. Barring that, I think it is best that the President of the US be overly PC as opposed to overly non-PC. The latter just creates a combustible environment that can really intensity anger/hatred etc. Just not worth it.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  6. llperez22

llperez22 Red Belt

i agree with you completely. But unfortunately society is moving further and further the wrong way and i view trump winning as a reality check that lots of americans are not happy with things. I guess in my own selfish view, i live in a nice affluent city where there is little violence and i feel like i can throw fuel on the fire (vote for trump) and not get burned while everyone else deals with it.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  7. kpt018

kpt018 Gold Belt

I'm not voting for Trump, but should he win there is a great chance that he gets his tax policy passed (which has cuts across the board but disproportionate cuts for the wealthy, no change for the poor). We can also be assured that he reverses progress made on climate change (since seemingly all Republicans think it's a hoax). I think it's a great bet that he would appoint a conservative SCJ that could greatly impact work done on social issues. I really hope that if he wins he backtracks on his immigration plans.

Basically, if Trump wins it's very likely Rs win the majorities in the House.

I'm less certain about the effects of foreign policy and trade deals, but I fear that he can do as much, if not more damage on those fronts as he will do domestically.

8. Higus

Higus Gold Belt

I'm not counting on either party to get a lot accomplished in the next 4 years, and it has little to do with what they actually bring to the table. Congress is toxic, the population is divided, and not even the parties are united. It's probably better in the long run that nothing happens until there is better consensus from all parties.
    The only major impact will be selecting a SCJ. That could impact policies for years to come. Again, I don't know if either president will actually be able to get a pick moved through.

9. SammyPops

SammyPops Gold Belt

I'm not even american adn I know the answer to this question: make america great again. oh, and do a lot of winning.

10. Letssnuggle

Letssnuggle Purple Belt

His Supreme Court justice nominations alone are worth it.

Blackened likes this.
  11. dittohead84

dittohead84 Silver Belt

What did you expect from any of the past presidents and what did you get? Scripted shit coming out of their mouths while doing what they're told once they get in. All you've ever known is these career politicians and you bitch about them but dont have the cojones to do something about it. Nows your fuckin chance 'Merica!

lilelvis likes this.
  12. snakedafunky

snakedafunky Red Belt

Trump already made that clear himself.
    He will make everything great again. What else do you need to know?

Slippery Kantus likes this.
  13. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Michael Moore thinks Trump is going to win.

Between Trump and Hillary, I feel like I would be more displeased if Hillary wins but really this election season has the absolute shittiest most atrocious choice of candidates. It's like choosing whether you want to be attacked by a Nile Croc or a Great White.

Slippery Kantus and Blackened like this.
  14. BOWHUNTER

BOWHUNTER Gender: Attack Chopper Banned

He is going to build a great wall along the Mexico border that they will pay for. He will ban goat fuckers. He will bring manufacturing jobs back to establish a middle class. He will instill Law and Order.

Oh and he will defeat ISIS FAST. He Is Big League.

15. kahiljabroni

kahiljabroni Black Belt

I think he would definitely appoint conservative judges to SP.

Probably end sanctuary cities, possibly build a wall(50/50)...deport illegals who are in custody of local, state po po.

Crack down on violent protests.

Stop refugees from coming in

Blackened likes this.
  16. lilelvis

lilelvis Black Belt Platinum Member

He didn't ask you...

17. RighteousWar

RighteousWar @JesusFreak Banned

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Rob Battisti

Rob Battisti HR for HR

This is the first time my protest vote might actually mean something

19. Rob Battisti

Rob Battisti HR for HR

Yeah basically this. He actually CAN do these things which I think are important

20. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

Any attempt to stop Islamic terrorism should win him the election. Britain and France (and possibly Germany soon) are lost causes. I can't imagine the same thing happening here in the U.S.A. but you're naive if you don't think it's possible.

When the majority of a population in a particular country is in favor of Islamic world domination your country is lost.