For those of you experiencing salty discharges over Hendo/Machida being 3 rounds

This time all the luck in the world wont help him. I am sure if what Anderson can do to Hendo, Machida can and will too. inb4205&185hendoare2differentppl.

yes because machida is anderson right?

3 rounds is a big advantage to Hendo. He is known to gas in the later rounds. I still cannot believe that women's MMA is "headlining" over this fight. Ridiculous......

Men-dont-cry.jpg

yes because machida is anderson right?

Similar counter strike style. Remind me also how Anderson/Belfort & Machida/Handy finished. So, yep similar and they train together.

Dont worry, Machida will make short work of ol' Danny boy. He will likely outclass Hendo in the stand up and Dan's GR wrestling wont be enough to get Machida down. Dan will gas hard after like one or two rounds and Machida will get the TKO. Lol at anyone thinking Hendo will win.

I don't like these confident predictions in general because they are all BS. Since the TS rarely puts his money on the "sure thing". Many people on sherdog that can guarantee fighter X will win seem to dislike money.

But I am going to place a significant bet on Machida, I feel fairly confident. But Hendo could ofc win.

Similar counter strike style. Remind me also how Anderson/Belfort & Machida/Handy finished. So, yep similar and they train together.

similar right hand.
tell me, who throws right hands similar to this?
256wcw7.gif

fucking LOL at comparing what anderson did to belfort to landing that shit on randy.

i wonder if hendo can hit as hard as jones.

7.gif

Dont worry, Machida will make short work of ol' Danny boy. He will likely outclass Hendo in the stand up and Dan's GR wrestling wont be enough to get Machida down. Dan will gas hard after like one or two rounds and Machida will get the TKO. Lol at anyone thinking Hendo will win.

Still bitter about Dan beating Fedor? We get it... you act like my four year old when she doesn't get her way. Now go to your room until you're ready to act like a big girl...

sounds like TS has a case of the Fedor's.

Not mad about Fedor guys. I am one of the (seemingly) few fans of his who can admit Dan beat him straight up by KO.

Not mad about Fedor guys. I am one of the (seemingly) few fans of his who can admit Dan beat him straight up by KO.

thats kind of like being able to admit that an apple is a fruit.

I believe Machida will implement the same strategy he did against Randy and it will work about the same (though a KO is much less likely), but you should never count a guy out.

EDIT: Let me rephrase: I think this fight will look like Machida vs Randy, though with less chance of a KO.

Regardless, you should still avoid counting someone out in a fight, especially when that someone is Hendo.

Last edited:
thats kind of like being able to admit that an apple is a fruit.

Tell that to some of the folks over in the Contenders section! They'll want you hanged.

Back