For someone who talked as much sh** about Costa and PEDs, Adesanyas gyno is out of control

As much as I don't like Izzy, you do know that technically "legit no reason" is an exaggeration, right? Teenagers get it, and sometimes it doesn't go away.
He is 30 years old, never got gyno before, and it touch only one nipple.

If u know a bit about endocrinology, u know what's up...

I've had the puffy nipples since puberty. I know it's a mild form of gyno, it sucks but I'm in good shape and it doesn't bother me like it did in my teenage years.

It shouldn't most girls I have been with liked playing with them, which I always found weird but yeah as long as your chest is trained its not really big of a problem.

Its so bad now, its literally poking through his shirt:
WKFfjvZ.png

g1L6RFX.png

BEFORE (no gyno):

{<hhh]

4iFkyWB.png

i know you're hoping to do the bite test for further confirmation......

Costa is definitely roiding, and Israel is gonna murk him either way, so who cares

TS scrawny twerp confirmed
Says a dude named "king conor mcgregoat"

<36>

Adesanyas triggered little bitch confirmed

i know you're hoping to do the bite test for further confirmation......
Never heard of that one before.

You speaking from experience?

Lol you can get bitch tit from so many things, Adesanya maybe just loves beer?
This is not fat tissue.

Its clearly gland. You dont get that from beers bud.

I'm not even an Adesanya fan, but you guys are fucking morons.

Puffy nipples is not gyno. Go educate yourselves.

This is not puffy nipples. The gland BEHIND the nipples is clearly swollen. 100% guaranteed. I can asure you are the one who needs education as you cant tell that apart.

As much as I don't like Izzy, you do know that technically "legit no reason" is an exaggeration, right? Teenagers get it, and sometimes it doesn't go away.

Seems like you didnt go through my OP entirely. Click the spoiler tag to see how it wasnt there 2 years ago. Adesanya is not a teenager or an old man. There would be no reason for this to develop at this stage in his life on its own like this.

teenagers get it because they’re going through puberty. adesanya is 31

Be a shame if it got moved to the Wasteland.
Ridiculous.

Its a legit thread with clear evidence that the dude is most likely roiding. Why cant it be discussed? Specially after everything he accused Costa with no evidence.

This site has really become a shell of itself.

Lol @ thinking gyno is a definite sign of steroids or any kind of PED.

Izzy has always had it as well.

Oh and btw, i have slight gyno too and even at ~9% body fat it wasn't gone, lol.
@Verace
are there photos of him from years ago with gyno? i would genuinely be curious to see that. i can't find anything.

resize-15880726781912968827IsraelAdesanya1120getty.jpg

Lol @ thinking gyno is a definite sign of steroids or any kind of PED.

Izzy has always had it as well.

Oh and btw, i have slight gyno too and even at ~9% body fat it wasn't gone, lol.
@Verace
Its brand new.

It wasnt there before and it is now.

Did you see the pics i posted comparing? Go back and check the spoiler at OP

Real gyno has nothing to do with fat. It is an enlargement of the gland beneath/behind the nipple region, which is clearly his case. As a matter of fact, if its gland, the less BF, the easier it becomes to spot it.

Trust me here.

These things dont develop at his age out of nowhere.

Ridiculous.

Its a legit thread with clear evidence that the dude is most likely roiding. Why cant it be discussed? Specially after everything he accused Costa with no evidence.

This site has really become a shell of itself.
Who said it can't be discussed? Thread is open, obviously.

are there photos of him from years ago with gyno? i would genuinely be curious to see that. i can't find anything.

resize-15880726781912968827IsraelAdesanya1120getty.jpg

Its brand new.

It wasnt there before and it is now.

Did you see the pics i posted comparing? Go back and check the spoiler at OP

Real gyno has nothing to do with fat. It is an enlargement of the gland beneath/behind the nipple region, which is clearly his case. As a matter of fact, if its gland, the less BF, the easier it becomes to spot it.

Trust me here.

These things dont develop at his age out of nowhere.
Here are two older pictures:
israel-adesanya_646738_LeftFullBodyImage.png main-qimg-2f87dbba3402b6b905cb1474b8f23e62.png
He has ALWAYS had it, but when one is sweaty inside the cage you immediately get cold(er) and the skin on one's body immediately tightens.

As for the "behind the nipple" thing:
Puffy nipples and worse gyno are medically the same exact thing.

Adesanya sure as hell is not on any kind of PED.

Here are two older pictures:
View attachment 800353 View attachment 800354
He has ALWAYS had it, but when one is sweaty inside the cage you immediately get cold(er) and the skin on one's body immediately tightens.

As for the "behind the nipple" thing:
Puffy nipples and worse gyno are medically the same exact thing.

Adesanya sure as hell is not on any kind of PED.

It is 10 fold bigger now than in the pictures you posted + this isnt a next day thing.... It develops over time. In the pics i posted from 2 years ago he had nothing.... in the ones you did it was developing and now its full blown exploded.

Trust me. I guarantee thats side effect from use.

You may not want to believe it, but its the truth

Back