Law For Mueller report, court ruling implies Barr must redact grand jury information

Simple, judge gets asked by Barr if he can unseal grand jury material. Judge says yes as Congress clearly has a right to see it.

In reality, Barr is a partisan hack so he won't do that, so we'll just have to wait. Everyone knows one way or another, the dirt will come out. Barr's resistance is not only partisan hackery...it's futile.

I..umm...just provided a full article (see first post) regarding a ruling on this and the court told Barr to provide the Report AFTER THE REDACTION period. <Varys01>

So I don't see the issue here.

The Dems will get their "report" but will bitch and moan predictably when the Grand Jury information that's redacted makes them go all "IT'S A COVER-UP!!" nuts. {<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

EDIT : There's something seriously wrong with you if you put up that post after reading the article.....or maybe you just didn't read the article but only the title and you just made up shit as you went along?

Last edited:
I always check your links now before reading your shitposts & wasting my time.

National Review...
{<jordan}

Oh my bad.
I guess they just come up with Court Rulings out of thin fucking air, right? <{outtahere}>

Go back to watching Power Rangers, little boy. <CerseiPlotting>

Last edited:
I'm not going to pretend the US is the worst offender (energy consumption is still insane) and I'm hella glad we're seeing things like straw bans and bans of plastic bags but many things in the list I posted will have negative impacts for years to come.

Obama had his faults on the subject but I wanted to see a continuation of his environmental model, not a 180.

For education can one even defend DeVos on your side? She's been a trainwreck.

As to healthcare... Lol.

The opiate epidemic was declared a National Emergency by Trump but have we truly seen real action against Big Pharma.

Prison reform and cannabis prohibition are top of the list for me as well.. And federal involvement has been meh at best.

Those are major issues to me as a voter and while I initially gave Trump a halfhearted chance, I can not in good faith sit out the next election.

Truthfully haven’t payed attention to Devos.

Healthcare?

<DCrying>

We lost that battle...

It will be a cold day in hell before either party stops lining their pockets with big pharma cash...

No problem with weed.

We’re gonna have to disagree on prison reform I think. I would personally inflict bodily harm on rapists and murderers. I would make prison a SCARY place.

I hope you vote, regardless of the candidate. There are people all over the world who don’t enjoy that privilege, as a country, we shouldn’t take it for granted.

Not sure why the right is so against anyone seeing the complete report. If there was no wrong doing as you all have been saying, what's the issue?

Not sure why the right is so against anyone seeing the complete report. If there was no wrong doing as you all have been saying, what's the issue?

The "complete report" must not include Grand Jury information.

That's not the "right" being against it.

THAT'S THE LAW.

Last edited:
The "complete report" must not include Grand Jury information.

That's not the "right" being against it.

THAT'S THE LAW.

And you're all too happy about it. I don't see why everything can't be released to the house intelligence committee.

And you're all too happy about it. I don't see why everything can't be released to the house intelligence committee.

Dont like a law, try to get it changed. Arguing that they should break the law is just weird. Also who has said they dont want the report released?

Dont like a law, try to get it changed. Arguing that they should break the law is just weird. Also who has said they dont want the report released?

Lef-TARDS here in this forum apparently.

Nevermind that it was UNANIMOUS that everyone wanted the Report to be released(both Dems and Republicans)... <Lmaoo>

Cocksucker Barr refusing to answer question if he gave the Mueller Report to White House.

Jenn Psaki made a good point:

Q: Did you eat my cookie?
A: I said what I will say on that.

Cocksucker Barr refusing to answer question if he gave the Mueller Report to White House.

Jenn Psaki made a good point:

Q: Did you eat my cookie?
A: I said what I will say on that.

He did?

What did he say? "No, I'm not answering your question so go fuck yourself, GSP_37?" or something?

Imagine having carte blanche to investigate one persons whole life and not finding shit. Personally I think Trump is a goofball who puts up a tough guy attitude that he’s learned from dealing with NY real estate/lawyers and possibly the mob. The guy is as square as you can be (if you put aside the womanizing I guess) but I’d expect that from any one with money in NY

Think of someone having carte blanche to investigate the lives of sherdogs very own.........half of the savages here would be in the pen by the 4th week of the investigation

Solid thread. Hopefully these traitor swing from the gallows as they should.

People want to see the evidence that Trump committed obstruction. Barr already said its in the report (along with evidence that he didnt commit obstruction). If that's redacted out then there will be (rightfully) a huge uproar.
They’re going to bitch no matter what. Just bitch now and save us the diatribes later

They’re going to bitch no matter what. Just bitch now and save us the diatribes later

Of course, if the whole report was released (minus the grand jury info), Trump supporters would complain that the dirt on Trump was made public. Trump haters would complain that he wasn't charged by Barr, who already said he doesn't believe that a president can be charged with a crime while in office.

But if the dirt is kept secret, it will make Barr look corrupt, and make Trump look crooked too. Better to just let it play out IMO. But I just can't see Barr letting the truth about Trump to come out. That's not why Trump put him in office. They would rather look like crooks to everyone who isn't a fervent Trump supporter. That's how this administration rolls.

Solid thread. Hopefully these traitor swing from the gallows as they should.

Who are these traitors that you want to see killed? The Democratic politicians who wanted to see the unredacted report? Mueller and his team? Anybody who thinks Trump is a bad president?

Who are these traitors that you want to see killed? The Democratic politicians who wanted to see the unredacted report? Mueller and his team? Anybody who thinks Trump is a bad president?

You know, being purposefully obtuse just makes you look either slow or morally bankrupt. Not good choices either way.

You know, being purposefully obtuse just makes you look either slow or morally bankrupt. Not good choices either way.

I just asked who it is that you want to be killed. You didn't specify, so how are we to know?

I just asked who it is that you want to be killed. You didn't specify, so how are we to know?

You are a sad person.

giphy.gif

Imagine having carte blanche to investigate one persons whole life and not finding shit. Personally I think Trump is a goofball who puts up a tough guy attitude that he’s learned from dealing with NY real estate/lawyers and possibly the mob. The guy is as square as you can be (if you put aside the womanizing I guess) but I’d expect that from any one with money in NY

Think of someone having carte blanche to investigate the lives of sherdogs very own.........half of the savages here would be in the pen by the 4th week of the investigation

Not me.

I would be dissected 'cause they'd think I was an alien or something.

Back