For Mike Goldberg

1) Goldberg is not my friend nor yours, I've never met the guy let alone talk to him
2) Religion and imaginary friends never cured anyone, doctors do.
3) WTF are you on?!

Potentially great thread went down quickly.

I don't know about praying to Jesus. "Goldberg" sounds kinda jewish to me...

i was listening to Sherdog Radio and rumors going around he went to rehab - doubt there is much truth to that.

btw TS you weird bro

Fix your website.

compeditors

COMPEDITORS

COMPEDITORS

Bizarre according to what?

Take your point of view for what it is...Yours.

I find your need to reaffirm your religious beliefs via an MMA website to be quite pathetic, and indicative of an immature spirit.

As the old saying goes, if you don't have anything positive to say...Shut your wretched mouth.

As someone whom embraces faith, spirituality, evolution, and science in unison, I find your need to assert your personal beliefs to be completely selfish and arbitrary.

Get well Goldie...It aint the same without you.

Your avitar has a grown man drinking his how urine......that's bizzare.

hope goldberg gets better ts was a bit dramatic tho lol

Bizarre according to what?

Take your point of view for what it is...Yours.

I find your need to reaffirm your religious beliefs via an MMA website to be quite pathetic, and indicative of an immature spirit.

As the old saying goes, if you don't have anything positive to say...Shut your wretched mouth.

As someone whom embraces faith, spirituality, evolution, and science in unison, I find your need to assert your personal beliefs to be completely selfish and arbitrary.

Get well Goldie...It aint the same without you.

"As the old saying goes, if you don't have anything positive to say...Shut your wretched mouth".

Take your own advice.

only the prayers of Jon Jones can save this man

Were you living under a rock during UFC 151?

I just wasn't sure. I thought it could be a "Jones doesn't do a thing, unless grandpa Jackson gives his blessings" and I also thought it could be a Jackson trains a bunch of blankets joke.

Just verifying

Back