For how Cocky Anderson acts, he should be putting guys out!

ingoditrust

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
His resume was built on him dispatching guys who got dropped after being tagged just a few times.

Forest fanned out so hard when he first fought Tito that when he fought Silva he pretty much handed him the fight. All the hype of "just getting to fight Anderson", for the likes of Bonnar and Irving, allowed even Anderson to buy into his own hype.

He is a great striker, but for all the feinting and dancing around, laughing in their faces and mocking, which is more an emotional play for himself, he should be putting guys away.

Weidman just went after him, and exposed him. Chael had him but for some mistakes. Diaz never brings a solid game plan and just fights. Bisping tagged him plenty tonight and I wish someone would tell Anderson to stop getting caught, leaving your head up trying to provoke, your jaw is getting shuck, and stop acting like you can dodge every punch. Just beat the guy with confidence if you are going to strut and mock like that.

He caught Bisping with quite a few hard hooks. He hit him with exactly the same kick that dispatched Vitor and he landed a gigantic flying knee when Bisping wasn't even defending himself.

If he still had roid power he would have probably ko'd Bisping 3 times in that fight.

Without the roids, he is like a gun without bullets. Roids, like all drugs, lose their effect after a while (see Ken Shamrock). When Andy was juiced to the absolute gills, sure he could put dudes out that were not juicing out. When he faced a juicer like himself in Sonnen, he got viciously beat. When he fought in Japan with other juicers, he was like a journeyman. But when the roids wore off, he got KO'd stiff. And when the roids were taken away, we saw that he got beat by a guy that fought clean his whole career, but was always a gatekeeper.

It is sad really, to think that gatekeeper Bisping would have been a king and would have had a totally different career if USADA was there all along and "TRT" was called what it was; cheating. I always thought Bisping was cocky and was glad to see him get H-Bombed. But as history has revealed itself, he would have likely been MW GOAT. Take away his losses to Sonnen, Vitor, Hendo and Wand and you have a remarkable career. He might be the greatest clean fighter of all time along with Fedor and GSP (i'd put Jones in there but the jury is still out w/ the ya-yayo and weird T count).

I say just let Andy juice and go over to Japan with other juicers. No need to see him get beat by the best natural fighters in the world; something he never was. i know roids and talking about who takes roids is taboo on MMA forums but it can't be over stated how much roids ruined the lives of clean fighters and their families and changed the course of MMA history forever....there is no other way of putting it;not only is it cheating, it is stealing the livelihood of others while inflicting brain damage and forever taking something from that person that they can not get back.

Without the roids, he is like a gun without bullets. Roids, like all drugs, lose their effect after a while (see Ken Shamrock). When Andy was juiced to the absolute gills, sure he could put dudes out that were not juicing out. When he faced a juicer like himself in Sonnen, he got viciously beat. When he fought in Japan with other juicers, he was like a journeyman. But when the roids wore off, he got KO'd stiff. And when the roids were taken away, we saw that he got beat by a guy that fought clean his whole career, but was always a gatekeeper.

It is sad really, to think that gatekeeper Bisping would have been a king and would have had a totally different career if USADA was there all along and "TRT" was called what it was; cheating. I always thought Bisping was cocky and was glad to see him get H-Bombed. But as history has revealed itself, he would have likely been MW GOAT. Take away his losses to Sonnen, Vitor, Hendo and Wand and you have a remarkable career. He might be the greatest clean fighter of all time along with Fedor and GSP (i'd put Jones in there but the jury is still out w/ the ya-yayo and weird T count).

I say just let Andy juice and go over to Japan with other juicers. No need to see him get beat by the best natural fighters in the world; something he never was. i know roids and talking about who takes roids is taboo on MMA forums but it can't be over stated how much roids ruined the lives of clean fighters and their families and changed the course of MMA history forever....there is no other way of putting it;not only is it cheating, it is stealing the livelihood of others while inflicting brain damage and forever taking something from that person that they can not get back.
You are underestimating the number of opponents that were on roids also.

Yeah, like Fedor vs Goodridge, Zulu Jr., Sylvia.

He's a counter fighter and does that clowning so his opponent makes mistake he can capitalize on. When he moves in like a normal fighter he gets caught a lot.

Back