For Fedor fans only.

I believe Fedor still got it and will probably finish Bader via T/ko or sub.

I will be rooting for the Last Emperor for sure, but I'm not too confident putting my money on him. But would be great to see him get another faceplant KO. View attachment 509515

You don't generally bet on +330 underdogs while having tons of confidence,it's about risk and reward and being confident that it's good odds for how you see it potentially going.At +330 it's a nice bet.I'm going to assume you're simply using the term "I wouldn't bet money on it" and weren't actually contemplating putting money on him.

I'll be rooting for Fedor,picking Bader to wear Fedor down and put in some work for a stoppage after the 2nd,but Bader doesn't take a good shot,could be overconfident in his stand up,Fedor throws from wacky angles,Fedor could possibly pull off an armbar or something although unlikely,Fedor does have good tdd/scrambles,Bader's slow...He could definitely pull it off and it's mma where were all wrong all the time.I'd have to refresh on footage while thinking how they match up which is what I do if I bet to have a strong feeling (sometimes becomes a harder pick) one way or the other.

Based on the Mitrione fight it should be the opposite. If he goes head hunting we'll know he got paid a little extra.

nah Baderr will know what a win over Fedor will have on his resume, while Mitrione is kinda meh

Teddy is my favorite fighter of all time.
That said, I don't think my nerves can handle watching this fight live.

fedor needs to catch him quick, if he doesnt land something meaningful ASAP bader will get comfy and shoot and that will be all she wrote. mind as well throw some bombs and go out trying than not throw anything and end up getting wrestled to death

There is nothing in this world I would like more than for Fedor to win this fight this weekend.

Sadly, it is not going to happen.

Fedor of 2003 would have won every fight of this tournament in one night. Today's Fedor against Bader is a tough call. Fedor on his feet is still lethal, but this prime Bader is almost impossible to beat.

Whoever lands first. Fedor's chin is gone but he still has awesome power.

Safe pick is Bader though.

There can be only one and that is certainly not Bader.
Fedor by KO or TKO

A good upper cut or knee up the middle will be a good way of hurting Bader early but will require cat like reaction time/reflexes from Fedor. Does the goat still have those kind of reflexes at 41?

I don't believe it's possible for Fedor to win. I will watch, but am 100% certain of defeat.

I'll just be hoping he looks good in defeat at least (like how Silva at least caught Cormier with that liver kick).

Fedor's going to have to end it quick, the longer the fight goes, the more I'd favor Bader.

Who ya got this weekend? And how do you see it playing out?

I'm expecting Bader to be quicker and maybe test Fedor's wrestling. Think he'll stand and bang a bit? He sure doesn't want to end up face down from a right hand bomb!

I will be rooting for the Last Emperor for sure, but I'm not too confident putting my money on him. But would be great to see him get another faceplant KO. View attachment 509515

Hmm - Even the latest Fedor wins I see as flukes of sort. That is, there was no invincibility aura around him - he looked fragile in each fight, but managed to land a haymaker before his opponents were able to capitalize on his current fragility (due to age/injuries). In his last fight - he didn't land a haymaker per se (though his first punch was pretty legit) - but I kept thinking - if this goes to the second round, Fedor is done. All in all - Fedor is not aging well. Now, there are many other legends who have aged by far worse than Fedor and were fighting way past their prime - but I'm just saying, he hasn't aged as well as some of the most durable legends out there (in fighting sports - not just mma).

So - how do I see this fight? I see Fedor looking fragile again - Bader is young, strong - good endurance due to trailing/youth. Fedor can catch Bader in stand-up and possibly even on the ground, but the odds are not in his favor, especially if this goes past first round. Fedor in his prime though? I see him slowly but surely dismantling Bader in every aspect of the fight game. He was that good back then - and he is that fragile now.

Every single fedor fight in bellator has produced crazy moments I'm just wondering what it will be this time.

Yep - that's one thing everyone can bank on with Fedor fighting - either he burns in an epic fashion, or he brings someone down hard.
I think this is primarily because his style is so aggressive - sort of like Mike Tyson - you knew the fight would end in a spectacular fashion regardless of who won.

fedor needs to catch him quick, if he doesnt land something meaningful ASAP bader will get comfy and shoot and that will be all she wrote. mind as well throw some bombs and go out trying than not throw anything and end up getting wrestled to death
The thing with Fedor is, I've never seen him having problem with having a guy on top of him that wasn't much bigger than him. He still has his ability to scrample and his explosive hips and Bader isn't really much bigger than him, I don't think that he'll have an easy time holding him down.

The thing with Fedor is, I've never seen him having problem with having a guy on top of him that wasn't much bigger than him. He still has his ability to scrample and his explosive hips and Bader isn't really much bigger than him, I don't think that he'll have an easy time holding him down.
true that, but i think he'll get tired if he explodes too much you know. he cant rely on that over the course of the fight

I'm expecting Bader to win but will be rooting for Fedor will everything I have left as a fan

Back