• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For everyone saying Brock is on steroids .......

Well they should at least have a place people could check it. Maybe they're using less since most their guys are getting hurt nonstop but what if they just say they're strict with it but really aren't ?
I believe that's more the case. I honestly don't think that any athletic commission oversees operations of the WWE as it isn't really a sport. The WWE probably oversees its own operations...Much like the CIA, supposedly they have very thorough checks and balances of all operations, but that is all BS.

This dude has also passed every Wellness test

Ryback_look.0.0.jpg

And that means what exactly?

they are not enforce to have any valid testing, they can play the testing shit all they want, its a freaking show and they are running the tests of the shows, is WADA involved in testing?

HOKE HOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea if Brock Lesnar is on steroids or has ever used them for that matter...what I do know is that he was once arrested for buying them and only got off because he was stiffed and sold fake juice.

While not definitive proof of anything it says a lot about his character.

"Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the above mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a 'large amount of steroids.' Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids."

*Source* http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/sports/brock-lesnar
Wow, you'd think he'd still be brought up on intent charges, especially if he though he was getting a legit "whole box of steroids". Was he intended on taking them all himself? Supplying the entire gym? I gotta look into this more, never heard of it before.

Thank you for posting this you mention pro wrestling and a bunch of dumbasses star posting Derp... Steroids derp... derp.... The WWE has really cleaned things up after Chris Benoit killed
himself and his family.

Like you said there are ways around things, but wrestlers still get suspended. There is quite the list of wrestlers that violated the WWE's wellness policy, so they must be enforcing something. Besides most wrestlers aren't even that big these days.

Here is the list of wrestler's that failed drug tests since they started this.

» Adam Rose – Suspended for 60 days on April 16, 2016

» Afa Anoa’i, Jr. – Suspended for 30 days on March 20, 2008

» Andy Leavine – Suspended for 30 days in August 2011

» Balls Mahoney – Suspended for 30 days in September 2006

» Booker T – Suspended for 30 days in 2007

» Booker T – Suspended for 60 days on August 30, 2007

» Carlito – Contract terminated on May 21, 2010

» Charlie Haas – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Chavo Guerrero – Suspended for 30 days in 2006 or 2007

» Chavo Guerrero – Suspended for 60 days on August 30, 2007

» Chris Kay – Suspended for 30 days in 2007

» Chris Kay – Suspended for 60 days in April 2007

» Chris Masters – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Chris Masters – Suspended for 60 days on November 2, 2007

» Darren Young – Suspended for 30 days on October 5, 2011

» Derrick Neikirk – Suspended for 30 days on January 15, 2008

» DH Smith – Suspended for 30 days on November 2, 2007

» Dolph Ziggler – Suspended for 30 days on October 10, 2008

» Drew Hankinson – Suspended for 30 days in October 2006

» Edge – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Evan Bourne – Suspended for 30 days on November 1, 2011

» Evan Bourne – Suspended for 60 days on January 17, 2012

» Funaki – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Gregory Helms – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Heath Slater – Suspended for 30 days on October 17, 2011

» Hornswoggle – Suspended for 30 days on September 26, 2015

» Jeff Hardy – Suspended for 30 days in July 2007

» Jeff Hardy – Suspended for 60 days on March 11, 2008

» Jimmy Wang Yang – Suspended for 30 days on June 9, 2008

» John Morrison – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Kid Kash – Suspended for 30 days in July 2006

» Kid Kash – Suspended for 30 days in July 2006

» Konnor – Suspended for 60 days on April 16, 2016

» Kurt Angle – Suspended for 30 days in June or July 2006

» Mike Chioda – Suspended for 30 days on August 15, 2011

» Mr. Kennedy – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Neil Bzibziak – Suspended for 30 days on January 15, 2008

» Randy Orton – Suspended for 30 days in August 2006

» Randy Orton – Suspended for 60 days on May 30, 2012

» Rene Dupree – Suspended for 30 days in June 2006

» Rene Dupree – Suspended for 60 days in February 2007

» Rey Mysterio – Suspended for 30 days on August 27, 2009

» Rey Mysterio – Suspended for 60 days on April 26, 2012

» Ricardo Rodriguez – Suspended for 30 days on July 2, 2013

» Rob Van Dam – Suspended for 30 days in July 2006

» R-Truth – Suspended for 30 days on November 22, 2011

» Ryan O’Reilly – Suspended for 30 days in September 2006

» Ryan Reeves – Suspended for 30 days in July 2006

» Sin Cara – Suspended for 30 days on July 18, 2011

» Snitsky – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Test – Suspended for 30 days in February 2007

» Umaga – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» Umaga – Contract terminated on June 8, 2009

» William Regal – Suspended for 30 days on August 30, 2007

» William Regal – Suspended for 60 days on May 20, 2008

holy shit they are giving out 60 DAYS suspentions.... mother fuckers must be for real...gtfo...

The WWE Wellness Policy is no joke, I'm not saying its not possible to get around it but up until the UFC adopted USADA testing it was more comprehensive then theirs was. http://corporate.wwe.com/who-we-are/talent That link takes you to the corporate page and if you scroll down there is a link that takes you to the guidelines of their policy and if you read through them and know what you are looking at you'll see that its not at all easy to stay on the gas and pass their tests.

Once again Im not saying its not possible but I seriously suggest you do a bit of research before blindly throwing out the "he's obviously on roids cause he's a wrestler" line.

Edit: Here I added the other two links that would be useful so people dont have to look for them, the first is a list of banned substances http://corporate.wwe.com/what-we-do/talent/abuse-and-drug-testing-policy
The second is a link to the third party company who administers and controls the tests http://www.aegislabs.com Keep in mind that means the WWE isn't tainting the results
Brock Lesnar has taken more steroids and PED's than the Aga Khan's racing stable.

If you look at the majority of wwe's roster these days not many look juiced, I think its mainly the older 'legends' like the rock etc who can get away with it.

Brock might be on roids, he may not be. None of us know

1.most of em are former body builders who know wtf they're doing unlike a lot of ufc fighters who can't keep a form worth shit

2.steroids used to be rampant at one point however since all the "incidents" wwe has tightened down on it a lot

3.a lot of them come from very good genes i mean look at Rockhold are we to assume he is on the juice because he looks like a god? of course not but looking at his family tree you can tell he got good genes an that goes for these wrestlers

4. they literally spend every day in the gym pumping iron something a lot of UFC fighters don't do for obvious reason

but i guess when you don't know wtf you're talking about and you just see a show with a bunch of men that make you look like a couch potato its easier to blame the juice

they are not enforce to have any valid testing, they can play the testing shit all they want, its a freaking show and they are running the tests of the shows, is WADA involved in testing?

Like I said, regardless of what you think of the WWE, explain Brock passing tests in three other orgs that are legitimate.

Your argument is basically "Because I say so". Sorry if I don't put too much stock into your baseless opinion.

People that say these pro wrestlers are clean are delusional fanboys at best. They want them to be bigger and more more muscular, that's part of the attraction.

Like I said, regardless of what you think of the WWE, explain Brock passing tests in three other orgs that are legitimate.

Your argument is basically "Because I say so". Sorry if I don't put too much stock into your baseless opinion.

I dont know about brock, and how he managed to pass other drug tests, but you are really naive to think he was clean, I mean really really naive.

But I will get you a cliff, its call cycling on and off, thats how you used to pass drug tests in the UFC before random tests started to happen.

How many drug tests did Overeem passed before he got caught?

1.most of em are former body builders who know wtf they're doing unlike a lot of ufc fighters who can't keep a form worth shit

2.steroids used to be rampant at one point however since all the "incidents" wwe has tightened down on it a lot

3.a lot of them come from very good genes i mean look at Rockhold are we to assume he is on the juice because he looks like a god? of course not but looking at his family tree you can tell he got good genes an that goes for these wrestlers

4. they literally spend every day in the gym pumping iron something a lot of UFC fighters don't do for obvious reason

but i guess when you don't know wtf you're talking about and you just see a show with a bunch of men that make you look like a couch potato its easier to blame the juice

yes luke looks supisuous, just like tim kennedy does, but they are far far away from brock lesnar wwe suspicious.

you can spend all day long pumping iron and yes, genes do help a lot, however, 300 pounds of muscle with 10% bf is not genes my friend, thats call a shit ton of roids.

The WWE Wellness Policy is no joke, I'm not saying its not possible to get around it but up until the UFC adopted USADA testing it was more comprehensive then theirs was. http://corporate.wwe.com/who-we-are/talent That link takes you to the corporate page and if you scroll down there is a link that takes you to the guidelines of their policy and if you read through them and know what you are looking at you'll see that its not at all easy to stay on the gas and pass their tests.

Once again Im not saying its not possible but I seriously suggest you do a bit of research before blindly throwing out the "he's obviously on roids cause he's a wrestler" line.

Edit: Here I added the other two links that would be useful so people dont have to look for them, the first is a list of banned substances http://corporate.wwe.com/what-we-do/talent/abuse-and-drug-testing-policy
The second is a link to the third party company who administers and controls the tests http://www.aegislabs.com Keep in mind that means the WWE isn't tainting the results

All natural protein powder and creatine, bro!

MU0116_FE_COVER_300_copy.jpg

We spend a lot of time on Sherdog discussing PED accusations. I'm sure there are plenty of users out there, but dragging someone's name through the mud without proof kind of sucks. I wonder how many have had accusations from Sherdog that never used? I too believe at some percentage of the athletes are using something in some form or another. The number one tests fighters fail is the Sherdog eye test. I realize it's Brock and he's had past run ins...but still.

People that say these pro wrestlers are clean are delusional fanboys at best. They want them to be bigger and more more muscular, that's part of the attraction.

WWE has suspended maybe 60 wrestlers who pissed dirty, if WWE wanted their wrestlers to roid so they could look bigger. Why did they decide to test their wrestlers themselves? There isn't an athletic commission doing this, WWE is testing and suspending their own wrestlers. Roiding exists in WWE, just like it does in UFC, but it's no wide spread like it use to be.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/7...-ufc-200?_ga=1.221901215.683594747.1465250471

Back