For anyone interested in Khabib's grappling techniques

Does it come with Khabib's one in a million frame for grappling and fighting?
By that I mean the heavyweight headsize, the insane core strength, the 0.00001 percentile grip strength, the insane cardio?

It's so sad when people think he knows some "secret" technique. He's a physical specimen. He could employ any fighting/grappling style and dominate.

Muh trapping legs.

Khabib is the strongest fighter relative to weight in the UFC. Usman could challenge for that title. But it is that simple. Strong as fuck. Combine it with a huge cranium and elite cardio - that's a championship fighter who can retain for a very long time.

Interesting how you could be simultaneously so assertive and so wrong.

I wonder why Khabib would decide to teach his techniques and potentially give up the secrets that his teammates that are still active have? Or maybe its that his grappling arsenal is so big opponents knowing these wont make a difference

I remember BJJ was ahead of the curve and the Gracies were smart in how they made it a profitable business between Royce and the mysterious Rickson having some great record the stories about him. Not saying it was not true but people were hooked talking about their family. As time went on BJJ still very effective but not as it was when they started. I imagine Khabib will be trying to run his Sambo business like the Gracies did. They will also have the best schools but people will be interested in Dagestan Sambo.

I have no idea when it's released though. The one thing is now everyone is going to know Khabib's grappling secrets.
There will be people that can get techniques just from watching fights. You see all the techniques on display in every fight for every fighter. Not everyone needs full breakdowns, it does help with the finer details though. Unless there's moves there that he hasn't showed in any of his fights the people that can also learn visually would've seen it already in his fights.

Watching fights is actually the best way to learn techniques and fight strategies. You see what works and what doesn't work in a live situation at the highest level. It's what you should be studying anyway, what is working at the highest level and the fighting techniques/styles of fighters at the highest level - then trying to find ways to beat those techniques/styles.

That's a nice cope. Gaethje said on some show that he was shockingly strong. It's the same with prime Demian Maia, everyone was like "muhh insane technique bro", but literally everyone who fought or trained with him commented on his gorilla grip strength.

But saying technique is a good cope, because it implies that they can find a way to deal with it just by "moving a bit differently".. lol.

No idea what you're talking about.

Sure, he's probably incredibly strong. Combining strength with insane technique is what makes you 29-0. Strength is not the end-all-be-all of great grapplers, it's a tool.

I wonder why Khabib would decide to teach his techniques and potentially give up the secrets that his teammates that are still active have? Or maybe its that his grappling arsenal is so big opponents knowing these wont make a difference
We saw like 20% of what Khabib knows in his mma career lol. He has a lot of knowledge that he never has to apply in fights because his normal methods are so effective. By the looks of it he's only showing what he's done in his career, so it should not effect his team

This is what I was wondering. Wouldn’t he be doing a disservice to the people he coaches by putting this out there I don’t think he cares about money so I wonder why he decided to make an instructional.

Back