redeye27

White Belt
Reaction score
Just saw this cool Muay Thai shirt by KNOXX

Large_MUAY_THAI_2_-_BLACK_1207653062437.jpg

Pretty cool design that doesn't scream

"I'm a tough guy that's gonna kick your ass."

Knoxx put out some really nice t-shirts and track tops

Yeah, man. If you like a shirt, go buy it without worrying wheter it will make others think you're a tough guy that's gonna kick their ass.

I think what Red Eye is saying is that it is not the typical "death, skulls, rockstar, wannabe badass" feeling that so many other brands put out.

Personaly I like it.

I personally think that the rockstar/****l type shirts have less off a "kick your ass" look (hell, Ozzy Osbourne wears them, and he's not gonna be kicking your ass anytime soon) than a shirt with two MT fighters in silhouette, but I do get what he meant.

Everything is subjective anyway, so just buy and wear the shirts you feel comfortable wearing, and think less of what other people think, is all I'm trying to say.

Yeah, man. If you like a shirt, go buy it without worrying wheter it will make others think you're a tough guy that's gonna kick their ass.

nothing wrong being a fan of muay thai its a pretty big and popular sport

if tht is the back of tht shirt above -then its one ugly shirt

Everything is subjective anyway, so just buy and wear the shirts you feel comfortable wearing, and think less of what other people think, is all I'm trying to say.

i agree-- Ive never had any troubles wearing tapout and fcfighter--- but then again i dont go around acting like a tough guy

Just went to the Knoxx website to just make sure if that UGLY design is actually on that shirt.... Good thing..its NOT!!!
I was gonna say...Knoxx messed up a nice simple design with something ugly in the back IF they added that wacked ass design on the back.

I think I might just pick up that shirt since the first martial art I trained was Muay Thai..I trained other forms of martial arts along the way but I still love Muay Thai...its a fairly simple art form with powerful striking.

Much better then a lot of the other garbage that comes out that the graphics have nothing to do with mma/mt/bjj or w/e.

Back