Football Quarterback: There is no tougher position in all of sports

Lol. In a penalty kick (sometimes the only action a soccer goalie will see all game) the goalie usually just guesses where the balls going to end up. It's a 50/50 shot.
wha is qb does like i said
every game 60 reps no or 1 or 2 sacks few hurries and 30% completion. or something like that. no athletes at all everything is just memory throw ball down the field in 3 seconds hope it is good and move on. no athletic ability

wha is qb does like i said
every game 60 reps no or 1 or 2 sacks few hurries and 30% completion. or something like that. no athletes at all everything is just memory throw ball down the field in 3 seconds hope it is good and move on. no athletic ability
Playing one down as a QB is significantly more impressive than anything a goalie does. It's the least skilled position on the pitch..and this is saying something, when a double amputee could succeed in soccer.

fat ass can succeed in nfl even qb position. ben rothlisburger

Possibly a goalie in hockey.

Patrick_Roy_1999.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/29/Patrick_Roy_1999.jpg

Soccer goalie. You have be athletic enough and fast enough reaction to cover the corners while making the correct guess and add the pressure that most games you can only make 1 mistake

Not even close. Come penalty shots, the goalies are expected to fail....there is no pressure on them to make a save....the pressure is on the kicker to "not" fail. A soccer goalie's job is to simply react and then give the ball back to the better athletes on his team.

Driver of an f1 team.

I'm talking real athletes here.....not the .000000001% of the population who's dad was rich enough to afford their kids to get into auto racing.
When's the last time a personal trainer said go and drive around the track to lose some weight?

Not even close. Come penalty shots, the goalies are expected to fail....there is no pressure on them to make a save....the pressure is on the kicker to "not" fail. A soccer goalie's job is to simply react and then give the ball back to the better athletes on his team.
goalie soccer or which ever. i mean goalies do not just save pk but they save on on one and free kicks and some of the saves are like how did he do that,
nfl qb is:
60 drop backs
20/40 complicion rate
one sack or two
2 or hurry up
rest just standing around
what is so special about that or to call it hard
and most important thing i see when nfl fans post is just because players in nfl specialize in one thing and one thing only throwing the ball goalies of other sports are rewuired to save the shoots pass the ball around throw the ball around and basicly do stuff other outfield players need to do as well

You're confusing success vs description.
Look back to all those attributes and qualities a QB needs to overcome to be a good QB. You need to be proficient in mental, physical, tactical....have you ever seen a football playbook?
There's a reason an NFL team will only go as far as how good their QB is. There is no other position in sports you have to be awesome across the board across so many categories.

You're confusing success vs description.
Look back to all those attributes and qualities a QB needs to overcome to be a good QB. You need to be proficient in mental, physical, tactical....have you ever seen a football playbook?
There's a reason an NFL team will only go as far as how good their QB is. There is no other position in sports you have to be awesome across the board across so many categories.
is that is why they tell them basicly walk them through everything in their movements and play EVERY PLAY. i mean that is why they have 45 seconds break between 6 seconds of lay so coaches can explain to them in detail WHAT TO DO

What more can I say....kids when they pick soccer teams put the worst athlete in net.
When kids play football, the best leader, athlete, rounded guy gets that role.

I'm under the impression cornerback is the toughest position in football.

guy has no idea about american football at all.sport has no athletes but people that play for 6 seconds, i see nothing athletic on nfl players but muscles build by PEDs and they are not impressive in matter of fact almost all of them are overweight and have no stemina or cardio-vascular conditioning at all. they no athletes but body builders or just average joe that can throw a bag into cornhole with accuracy and precision. why most of time they can not even do that if you look it by comp.%. so nfl qb "MOST IMPORTNT POSITION ON FIELD IN ALL SPORT" is average joe similar to cornhole thrower but better physique and same arm pressision

It is the most stressful position as you are basically the heart of the team and it is the position that requires the most strategy and overall awareness. But in terms of sheer athleticism I'd say linebacker and tight end are up there. You wear many hats in those positions. You have to be fast and agile enough to either be a receiver or take out a receiver, but you also have to be big and strong enough to rush the line or block those trying to rush the line.

It is the most stressful position as you are basically the heart of the team and it is the position that requires the most strategy and overall awareness. But in terms of sheer athleticism I'd say linebacker and tight end are up there. You wear many hats in those positions. You have to be fast and agile enough to either be a receiver or take out a receiver, but you also have to be big and strong enough to rush the line or block those trying to rush the line.
lol american sports and hitting. i mean sports for hitting is mma rugby no armor and hemet to use as weapon for hitting. there is only body you hit with not equipment. and like i said most useless sport where most so called athletes are technicly FAT AND GROSS OVERWEIGHT is american sports. nothing tactical about nfl qb. he is told what to do for 45 seconds and he is just glorified post man but instead of letters he telegraphs what messenger coach has to say to other players

Has to be on point for up to 8 seconds at a time, too, and if he fucks up only gets another 4 chances.
Your math is off, bro. There are 4 downs, not 5. And 95+% of the time the team punts on 4th down anyway. So it's more like 2 more chances. ;)

An NFL quarterback...is there a tougher position in all of sports?
  • Have to be able to throw
  • Need to know what Every player on the offence is doing for at least 50 or so plays
  • Great to be able to run
  • Need to do all of the above with a defense of the worlds greatest athletes trying to destroy you
  • Do all of the above often with crowd noise so loud you can't think
  • And often with weather conditions from insane heat to crazy cold.
The only argument is for what's second on the list.

I have a pic here of Terry Sawchuk that I can't upload, but check him out.

He's a Red Wings goalie before masks.

That's tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back