foot/toe pain and shoulder joint pain

jpark4

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm having awkward pains on the bottom arc of the foot and toe joints when i curl my toes. also when i straighten my foot and turn it inwards towards my right foot i feel a sharp pain in the ankle area. anyone else experience these? i'm 17-years-old and i'm worried that i'll kill myself before i reach the age of 21 :(
-Jon

maybe ligament damage in the ankle, ive never had bad ankle injuries aside from a sprain

should i just wrap it and let it heal and if it doesn't go away should i get it checked? or just keep punching like i have been for the pass 3 hours whenever it hurts.
-Jon

it doesn't hurt when i walk so i'm not all that word, im just mad because i can lift small things i drop with my left foot :(
-Jon

how long has the pain been there? if its been there for a month + id say take a week off from all activity and if it still hurts as much see a doctor

just got it last ngiht actually...errr atleast the toe curling and ankle pain. but there has always been a small town pain on my big toe for about a week (only happens after i roll)
-Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back