Food poisoning?

colby25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Asked my wife to cook me up some chicken wings after work... About 30 min after my stomach felt like a rock. Tried throwing it up and was pretty unsuccesful.

Wife sleeping.... Am i in for a long one boys or may be just need to pass gass?

source.gif

Chase it with yogurt. Yogurt often fixes stomach shit.

She poisoned you bro. Be sure you wake her up with all this shit about to go down

Asked my wife to cook me up some chicken wings after work... About 30 min after my stomach felt like a rock. Tried throwing it up and was pretty unsuccesful.

Wife sleeping.... Am i in for a long one boys or may be just need to pass gass?
Beat her.

Today I had some probably spoiled past expiration date almond milk with some cereal. It didn't taste sour, so went with it, then considered dumping it before finishing, but finished it. The prior carton went bad and thick and sour before I could finish it, but this one was still normal consistency and it was the unsweetened version. Was worried I'd get sudden emergency runs and had to run errands. Good thing is didn't happen. Stomach seems ok.

Edit: Pooped ok, so I guess it's cool. Maybe the almost spoiled almond milk provided some probiotic benefits. I did have yogurt afterwards via fro yo and plain yogurt.

Last edited:
You don't get symptoms of "food poisoning" in half an hour.

Unless it's not the food as such but actual poison.

Apple Cider Vinegar always helped me with food poisoning symptoms. Maybe something a little off or sketchy. Obviously doesn't stop eating truly rancid stuff. And ACV isn't the cureall some hippies pretend it is... but it definitely helps destroy some gut problems when you eat sketchy foods.

Back