Food / Fast Food Things Which Don't Exist Anymore But You Miss

Braches by the pound mixed candy like carmel, carmel + coconut, white nougat with orange & yellow gel bits, brown & pink mixed, fruit pectin gel nuggets, orange foam peanuts.

Not really a food item, but the experience of going to an old school pizza hut, where the food was good, ans fun times were had.
View attachment 405621 View attachment 405623
And the indestructible red cups

As a kid, I let the loudest burp ever at a Pizza Hut and mortified my mother because everyone went silent and looked over to see who or what made that noise. When I say loudest ever, that's no exaggeration. It startled the waitress that was nearby so bad she almost dropped a tray of food she was delivering to a table, lol.

cocaine-toothace-drops.jpg

Is that what the "Make America Great Again" slogan is about? $0.15 cocaine.<20>

Some other things I use to consume as a kid...

Original E.L. Fudge cookies (Not the E.L. Fudge sandwhich cookies they came out with later. Those sucked).
hqdefault.jpg

Striped Chips Ahoy - I think Chips Ahoy has gone downhill over the decades (like so many food products), but these kicked ass back in the 80's. I remember having a package of them on a road trip, and the chocolate melted in the heat. They never tasted better.
e008f631e1be8b7c28d261e9cb472ae7--chips-ahoy-cookies.jpg

Chunky Chips Ahoy - These were badass. Way better than the original Chips Ahoy.
images

Last edited:
I'm not good at posting pics but burger buddies from bk were the shit. I loved them but so few people know about them that I think I might have dreamt them up

Something else someone reminded me about in another thread...

bigfootpizzahsotd.jpg

Pizza Hut Bigfoot pizza. It was a huge pizza usually made from leftover scraps they didn't use (back when Pizza Hut used fresh dough instead of frozen dough), but it only cost $9. Good stuff.

I'm not good at posting pics but burger buddies from bk were the shit. I loved them but so few people know about them that I think I might have dreamt them up

I never tired them, but burger sliders are always a winner.

burgerbuddies.jpg

Irn Bru got discontinued? That's like the main shit I miss from the UK along with Pot Noodles
Tbh it's still there but they changed the recipe by replacing half the sugar with Aspartme, a an artificial sweetener. Look up the Irn Bru twitter, the comments are pretty negative

Not food, but

200810231033120.as_bdyqnchr_lemonlime_20oz.jpg

I drank All Sport from time to time, but Gatorade was way better. Safeway use to make a sports drink in the 90's called "Winners" that was a much better knock off of Gatorade. I could barely tell the difference.

Last edited:
can't find a pic of the hockey hero burger anywhere

Back