not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
The main problems contributing to her loss were:

- Russian interference
- Huma Abedin
- Fake News
- James Comey

All of those factors can basically be eliminated before she starts another campaign.

Russia: We have to improve our defense against cyber warfare. Not handing out your password to phishing sites/emails would be a great start for example.

Huma: Just fire her.

Fake News: They're already solving this issue with the help of Facebook, Soros, politifact etc.

Comey: Don't set up your own e-mail server. A mistake she won't do a second time. Also, Trump might fire Comey anyways. One way or the other she won't be under FBI investigation for her emails in 4 years, that's for sure.

With those four main reasons for her loss out of the way, she should have a great to chance to become the first female president of the United States.

Not a bad idea.

The country should recognize what a colossal mistake it's made by then and on top of that by then Clinton will be more hateful for having to wait an extra 4 years and will take it out on republicans once in office.

It's win win where I'm sitting.

They don't seem to willing to engage in self-examination. I certainly hope they blame all external factors, keep up the message that the voters were too stupid this time around, and then run her again.

By the way, I finally figured out what the "Russian hack of the election" reminded me of: It's like when a guy who has a house full of drugs gets robbed, and he calls the cops and they come over and listen to his story about how he had just a house full of just shitloads of drugs that he was going to use and sell, and someone broke in and took them, and he wants to press charges, and then the cops haul him off.

I would be beyond shocked if she runs again. And I am really fucking hoping she does not.

I need a different shit show in 4 years, I hate re runs.

haha -- i dont think her financier are gong to want to spend another 1.1 billion on a Hillary that will be push mid 70 in age and look even more low energy and frail

$hillary was and is a garbage candidate now that I think about it.

My guess is that she'll be shaking with advancing Parkinson's in 4 years

The main problems contributing to her loss were:

- Russian interference
- Huma Abedin
- Fake News
- James Comey

All of those factors can basically be eliminated before she starts another campaign.

Russia: We have to improve our defense against cyber warfare. Not handing out your password to phishing sites/emails would be a great start for example.

Huma: Just fire her.

Fake News: They're already solving this issue with the help of Facebook, Soros, politifact etc.

Comey: Don't set up your own e-mail server. A mistake she won't do a second time. Also, Trump might fire Comey anyways. One way or the other she won't be under FBI investigation for her emails in 4 years, that's for sure.

With those four main reasons for her loss out of the way, she should have a great to chance to become the first female president of the United States.
Even less people will vote for her. She's done man, let it go.

Literally no one else on the radar.

Bernie Sanders will be too old. He was already looking really aged this time around, in 4 years I doubt he will have the stamina to be considered for a first term president. Bernie will be 79.

Joe Biden might work, if they want to try to drag their party to the center a bit. I think that depends on how well Trump does. If Trump does better than Obama, you can forget that. Worth noting that Biden will be 78 in 2020. But he looks considerably younger than Bernie.

Sherrod Brown and Elizabeth Warren, if they want to go further to the left - Which in this climate I think is doomed from the start.

Conclusion; I don't think the Democrats can win by going left of Obama, and I don't think they're willing to go further to the center than Joe Biden - who is the only name they have anywhere near the center, and probably won't run.

Literally no one else on the radar.

Bernie Sanders will be too old. He was already looking really aged this time around, in 4 years I doubt he will have the stamina to be considered for a first term president. Bernie will be 79.

Joe Biden might work, if they want to try to drag their party to the center a bit. I think that depends on how well Trump does. If Trump does better than Obama, you can forget that. Worth noting that Biden will be 78 in 2020. But he looks considerably younger than Bernie.

Sherrod Brown and Elizabeth Warren, if they want to go further to the left - Which in this climate I think is doomed from the start.

Conclusion; I don't think the Democrats can win by going left of Obama, and I don't think they're willing to go further to the center than Joe Biden - who is the only name they have anywhere near the center, and probably won't run.
Who was that Obama clone that spoke at the convention? Young, black, well spoken, follows a script well, he's got the stuff

EDIT: Cory Booker. I think he'll be tough to beat in the primaries if he's as good as he was at that shitshow of a convention the Dems held

Last edited:
Warren would be great for all the indian memes

If I had to craft one to beat Trump in 2020, they'd NEED the following traits to defeat Trump.

#1) Strong stance on environment. Want to clean the world up.
#2) Youthful - doesn't have to be someone young, but they have to be high energy and look younger than the current crop.
#3) Pro-military, police. Not someone Trump could point to and say "Look, he/she is another cuck like Obama!" Willing to fight for America. Preferably a veteran! You could out-maneveur Trump with "Why didn't YOU serve, Mr. President?"
#4) Pick up the Bernie voters - offer the free college, raise the minimum wage, etc.
#5) Squeaky clean image. No baggage like Podesta, Clinton, Huma, etc.

But, looking at this Democratic party - I'd wager they will have none of these characteristics. And I'm OK with that.

Not a bad idea.

The country should recognize what a colossal mistake it's made by then and on top of that by then Clinton will be more hateful for having to wait an extra 4 years and will take it out on republicans once in office.

It's win win where I'm sitting.

I'm worried you might set yourself on fire if she loses again. We can't take those chances.

Back