FOKAI Baroni, Penn, And Mayhem Shirts Now Available

fokaidamashii

White Belt
Reaction score
New shirts for the NYBA, BJ Penn, and Mayhem just arrived, check them out at fokaidamashii.com!

I've bought from this site before. They're A1 first class...

I'll be placing another order in within the next few days.

Do they sell shirts with the old logos? Nevermind...I'll go look for it myself.

rich - warning bro, they are thinking of banning companies that only come here to plug there products, and I like you bro, but you rarely post here, unless it's to announce new products.

just a headsup.

~FOz

Fozzy said:
rich - warning bro, they are thinking of banning companies that only come here to plug there products, and I like you bro, but you rarely post here, unless it's to announce new products.

just a headsup.

~FOz

send him a pm to tell him that.

thats why youre not a mod... and stop whining about not being one. its rather pathetic.

(just a heads up)

WTF?

Are you bi-polar, Baggins?

I think you condoning the thread then asking for it to be deleted/insulting Foz is pathetic. Delta doesn't have a problem with it either way (if it's allowed ... FD is a oustanding company with great customer treatment - or if it's deleted ... rules are rules.), but your drastic change from reply # 2 to 7/8 is ridiculous. Furthermore, consolidate your replies into one instead of posting two within a minute, you worthless postwhore.

E

Yea he was only warning, relax man. Go get some pussy or something.

DeltaSigChi4 said:
WTF?

Are you bi-polar, Baggins?

I think you condoning the thread then asking for it to be deleted/insulting Foz is pathetic. Delta doesn't have a problem with it either way (if it's allowed ... FD is a oustanding company with great customer treatment - or if it's deleted ... rules are rules.), but your drastic change from reply # 2 to 7/8 is ridiculous. Furthermore, consolidate your replies into one instead of posting two within a minute, you worthless postwhore.

E

what are you reading?

Fokai is a great company and my last post had absolutly nothing to do with them.

He should of PM'd FD instead of saying that in the open forum, bottom line. How can this guy expect to be a mod when in one thread he blows up on a kid asking a simple question and in this one postw something none thread related that should be in a pm, making it look like FD is doing something unappropriate.

It was obviously a double post. so give your head a shake.

dildoo~baggins said:
send him a pm to tell him that.

thats why youre not a mod... and stop whining about not being one. its rather pathetic.

(just a heads up)

Uh... if you read my thread, I already said I withdraw my application to be a mod over a week ago....

dildoo~baggins said:
what are you reading?

Fokai is a great company and my last post had absolutly nothing to do with them.

He should of PM'd FD instead of saying that in the open forum, bottom line. How can this guy expect to be a mod when in one thread he blows up on a kid asking a simple question and in this one postw something none thread related that should be in a pm, making it look like FD is doing something unappropriate.

It was obviously a double post. so give your head a shake.

Uh.................................. yeah, maybe you should read where I said:

Fozzy said:
Foz will take his hat out of the running for official active Mod position, as it seems we are now joined by King Kabuki, who will hopefully be an active moderator and participant of our forum :)

Welcome!

~Foz

From: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=275898&page=3

now, shut up please :) I have dealt with Rich before (assuming rich still runs FD) and it was just a friendly reminder, if he checks his own thread he will see it. I can't be PMing everyone now can I?

~Foz

Informing members of new products in a post is fine, advertising your entire range every few months is kind of frowned upon. I think this can slide.

This whole deal reminds me of Nogi USA's Signature Series and Tap Out's new endorsed shorts. It's strange to think celebrity endorsement is starting off in MMA already.

thanks for the clarification superbeast, it's understood. all of our sponsored athletes are really good friends so the signature series is a lot of fun. more to come in that dept. real soon. btw, keep an eye out for us in TUF 2.

Back