Fnf

hell yea, nice left hook knock down by Uzelkov. But Shumenov keeps on pressing like nothing happened

Dis guy is throwing 100 percent power punches...

tune in ... dis is a great fight

Nice delay reaction.

Pretty interesting fight Shumenov was outworking Uzelkov in the first round but gets caught and knocked down in the 1st, then comes back at the end of the 3rd to knockdown Uzelkov. One thing though is Shumenov's work rate is crazy.

be interesting to see if Shumenov's work rate slows down especially in the 90 degree weather.

Shumenov's work rate did slow down, but Uzelkov's work rate was gone a long time ago so he can afford to take it a little slower. Still he's pressing hard

its like paq/clotty all over again

very promising early with the 2 knockdowns but then went one sided from there. Not a bad comparison to the Pac-Clottey fight, obviously this one was of lower level. Shumenov looks promising, still makes some mistakes but is tough boxer

boy Ugzglemov or whatever his name is did terrible, practically gave the fight away with his inactivity.

A guy I used to spar with was fighting on the same card, to bad it wasn't televised.

I thought it was a fun watch. It looked like it was going be a barn burner but it still ended up being something good. I loved Shumenov's Body and Head work, I saw his last fight earlier today and he looked bad; I think he's improving and the guy is a monster for throwing almost all power shots and not slowing down. I was impressed as hell with that.

Between this and What I think was a repeat of the K-1 Max 130 pound tournament; Pretty damn good Friday of fights for me.

Back