FN 166 PBP Dos Santos vs Blaydes

Add another loss

Wow Blaydes. JDS too focused on the TD. JDS could defend Blaydes TDs all day, but he timed that lead uppercut by JDS and landed hard. That Heavyweight power.

fuck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5-5 up 7.85 LOL big win for me tonight lol

Well, fuck me. Lost about $900 total, wiped out all my profit from last week.

1/25/2020 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1063 Dos Santos / Blaydes goes 2:30 round 2* -135 vs Fight won’t go 2:30 round 2 X
Risking $135.00 To Win $100.00

1/25/2020 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1063 Dos Santos / Blaydes goes 2:30 round 2* -135 vs Fight won’t go 2:30 round 2 X
Risking $135.00 To Win $100.00

1/25/2020 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1061 Dos Santos / Blaydes starts round 3* +125 vs Fight won’t start round 3 X
Risking $100.00 To Win $125.00

1/25/2020 10:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1061 Dos Santos / Blaydes starts round 3* +125 vs Fight won’t start round 3 X
Risking $100.00 To Win $125.00

Well my Blaydes rd 2 call was spot on.

And...I will take absolutely zero credit for it as the fight did not play out how I thought it would at all.

Had a feeling when JDS was getting tagged end of round 1 but man didn't expect Blaydes to beat JDS on the feet no takedowns needed.

Perez, Blades, Bevon good favs that win, and ofc i went biggest on rda. So badly wanted to buy out of it. Should have hedged so only had 2u on it instead. Way too much on him. 1.5-2u loss for me.
If had bought out of it with just 1u on chiesa it´d been profitable..oh well...only bet it because had tracked it on betmma. Oh well will try buy out next time, havent done that before i think, but times to add another tool.

Congratz to all winners tonight.

Well my Blaydes rd 2 call was spot on.

And...I will take absolutely zero credit for it as the fight did not play out how I thought it would at all.
Thats what i'm saying, My read on Blaydes bad entrances and JDS great TDD spot on, and yet here i am a loser lol.

I was up a few units before main event now I'm down 8 units. Massive swing.

Thats what i'm saying, My read on Blaydes bad entrances and JDS great TDD spot on, and yet here i am a loser lol.

That is MMA betting in a nutshell. Good analysis...losing bet. Spotty analysis, calls the winner and round the fight ends.

Hope you had a good night overall though.

Couldnt even make it to rd 3

what a night

That is MMA betting in a nutshell. Good analysis...losing bet. Spotty analysis, calls the winner and round the fight ends.

Hope you had a good night overall though.
Ended down .5u on what would've been a good night. Can't complain too much. Good night of fights overall. Hope you ended well yourself

Couldnt even make it to rd 3

what a night
I'm sick. To see JDS stuff all the takedowns but lose fast when Blaydes has never standing ko'd anyone before is really tough to accept. I'm struggling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back