Flyweights are just ducking Bantamweight

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Henry use to bloat up outside of his fight camps but says he is usually 150 walking
Cody walks at 145-147
TJ says he tries to not get above 150, so probably 145-150
Cruz weighs like 150-155
DJ says he weighs 137-138 in interviews, but said that he weighed 141 on JRE.
Tim Elliot weighs 150+

Flyweights just cut an absurd amount of weight to make 125, they weigh exactly the same as Bantamweights. Its rare to see more then a 5-7 pound difference, so they should just stop ducking 135.

Every other weight class has a more equal split in size and weight.

Henry use to bloat up outside of his fight camps but says he is usually 150 walking
Cody walks at 145-147
TJ says he tries to not get above 150, so probably 145-150
Cruz weighs like 150-155
DJ says he weighs 137-138 in interviews, but said that he weighed 141 on JRE.
Tim Elliot weighs 150+

Flyweights just cut an absurd amount of weight to make 125, they weigh exactly the same as Bantamweights. Its rare to see more then a 5-7 pound difference, so they should just stop ducking 135.

Every other weight class has a more equal split in size and weight.
tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

Only 125ers cut weight is what I learned.

Yeah I know and like... I'm pretty sure Welterweights are just ducking Middleweight?

TS doesn't understand how weight classes work.

Yes it was a joke division but it is what it is.

TS doesn't understand how weight classes work.
Yeah I know and like... I'm pretty sure Welterweights are just ducking Middleweight?

The size difference is more understandable though. Many welterweights are only 185-190, but some middleweights are 205-210 and and several inches taller. Think Chris/Luke and Robbie/RDA.

Big difference.

The entire WMMA roster is ducking every guy in their weight class. Buncha pussies.

A lot of them could fight at BW but DJ is a tiny BW

The size difference is more understandable though. Many welterweights are only 185-190, but some middleweights are 205-210 and and several inches taller. Think Chris/Luke and Robbie/RDA.

Big difference.

What? You are seriously deluded my friend

There's not a single part of your argument that makes any sense whatsoever

Nah dude, bantamweights are just ducking featherweight. TJ could fight at 145 but he cuts down to a smaller weight class.

Back