Flyweight is dead, let’s accept that

Why didn't they have a replacement ready to go? This may just feed into Dana's desire to say bye bye to the whole thing if Figueiredo wins

If you combine flyweight and the women's divisions they make up roughly 58% of all instance of missing weight.

Rooting for Joe B. to win the flyweight title. Blocked by Mighty Mouse the entire time, and has beaten Cejudo and everyone else. Deserves the belt, I would consider it pretty much legit but not fully.

Joe B wins. They should then demolish the division, have them all fight at 135. Boom.

just scrap the division, make them compete at 135.

Why didn't they have a replacement ready to go? This may just feed into Dana's desire to say bye bye to the whole thing if Figueiredo wins
They don't always have replacements for every title fight, but who would be a legit replacement here? It appears I'm one of the few here that actually likes flyweight, and even I'll admit that there really isn't anyone else right now that I'd buy into haha.

Replaced by who? These are the only 2 guys left in that division...

I think it's been dead since the arrival of it.

Fans in masses just don't care enough about it.

They will probably keep it. I'm ok with it as long as they put the fights on shit cards that I can skip as a whole.

Back