Floyd's inspirational speech.

J

Julius_Caesar

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet Floyd's NVBHOF Fighter of the year award speech from the other day which surprised me because Mayweather has never been great with words but this speech was very inspiring and probably his best to date. From 4:30 onwards:

I never liked Floyd and one speech is not going go change that, but it would be nice to see him get the public redemption Mike Tyson got when he's done.

What he does in the ring is amazing and it must be frustrating for him to be so dedicated to his craft, only to have half its "fans" resent him for it.

I never liked Floyd and one speech is not going go change that, but it would be nice to see him get the public redemption Mike Tyson got when he's done.

What he does in the ring is amazing and it must be frustrating for him to be so dedicated to his craft, only to have half its "fans" resent him for it.

He's not frustrated at all, without his heel personality he would not have the wealth he does, he realized this and now thrives on trolling casuals who pay in hopes he loses

He's not frustrated at all, without his heel personality he would not have the wealth he does, he realized this and now thrives on trolling casuals who pay in hopes he loses
Based on my experience with people:

Possibility 1: He really just plays the heel and is actually a nice guy. In this case it would likely annoy him having to go through the whole act over and over again and he would be happier if fans would buy the PPV because they appreciate his skills.

Possibility 2: He actually is a jackass. In this case, there is likely some reason behind it.

In summation, he is more likely frustrated than not.

Also, lulz @ the following people:

- Floyd fanboys who talk about his money like it's theirs
- Floyd haters who act like he isn't an exceptional boxer

I dont watch inspirational speeches, waste of time.
But Mayweather looks like one of those nation of islam guys in the thumbnail lol.

lol @ this comment to someone he knows nothing about. you sound jelly that I am comfortable with calling Boreweather a clown :redface:
I agree, u do seem Jelley.
I dont really care about famous people, but the fact that he's top 3 richest athlete in history with a boring style in a sport I never hear about outside rare moments online makes it very inspirational tbh.

I dont watch inspirational speeches, waste of time.
But Mayweather looks like one of those nation of islam guys in the thumbnail lol.

I agree, u do seem Jelley.
I dont really care about famous people, but the fact that he's top 3 richest athlete in history with a boring style in a sport I never hear about outside rare moments online makes it very inspirational tbh.

Notsureifserious.jpg

You never hear about boxing?

He's inspiring because he's rich?

loling

I think it bothers him anyway. He talked before in the past about how he felt let down by Americans not getting behind him like other countries get behind their fighters.

I think it's a case of eating your cake, and then wanting it.

Back