Floyd v pac 2

Lol Floyd's gonna get 8 figures for a 10 min sparring session........again.

Lol Floyd's gonna get 8 figures for a 10 min sparring session........again.

it is genius. Especially after Pac's last showing. They will pull the angle Floyd is out of boxing form, Manny looked awesome vs Keef.

Build up will be Manny acting like he is going to go hard to prove a point or something.

Meanwhile, they are friendly enough to take the actual sparring easy and split a shit ton of money, and laugh about it afterwards.

Money May indeed. He'll make a boatload of money and won't have to risk his perfect record. Good on him, nobody has gamed the system like Floyd has.

Read the title wrong. Thought it said "Floyd vs 2 Pac". Was expecting something different but all good.

The fact that this is an exhibition and won’t count on their records, leads me to believe Floyd Mayweather must think he can’t beat Manny Pacquiao anymore. If Floyd was confident he could beat Pac I’d assume this wouldn’t be no exhibition. I ain’t mad though. Floyd obviously hasn’t been training. Looks like he’s just enjoying retirement. Well deserved. Haven’t seen him post anything in the gym in forever. You could check the pages of other people who train at Mayweather’s gym, no sign of Floyd. Pacquiao’s on a nice little roll. I can say with much confidence there’s no way in hell Floyd beats Pac at this stage in their careers. Or should I say post career in Floyd’s case. Floyd’s hands probably couldn’t even go through a serious training camp without injury. I’m all for a fun little exhibition though. It’s better than nothing. If this happens I’d be excited to check it out. I hope it’s just a fun spar. I honestly don’t want to see either one of them get hurt. They’ve both been through enough. I fear for Pacquiao that when he finally steps away CTE might creep up

Money May indeed. He'll make a boatload of money and won't have to risk his perfect record. Good on him, nobody has gamed the system like Floyd has.

Good for him? Maybe. But he doesn't look happy and he's been awful for the sport.

The fact that this is an exhibition and won’t count on their records, leads me to believe Floyd Mayweather must think he can’t beat Manny Pacquiao anymore. If Floyd was confident he could beat Pac I’d assume this wouldn’t be no exhibition. I ain’t mad though. Floyd obviously hasn’t been training. Looks like he’s just enjoying retirement. Well deserved. Haven’t seen him post anything in the gym in forever. You could check the pages of other people who train at Mayweather’s gym, no sign of Floyd. Pacquiao’s on a nice little roll. I can say with much confidence there’s no way in hell Floyd beats Pac at this stage in their careers. Or should I say post career in Floyd’s case. Floyd’s hands probably couldn’t even go through a serious training camp without injury. I’m all for a fun little exhibition though. It’s better than nothing. If this happens I’d be excited to check it out. I hope it’s just a fun spar. I honestly don’t want to see either one of them get hurt. They’ve both been through enough. I fear for Pacquiao that when he finally steps away CTE might creep up

Floyd was always risk averse. Him not fighting Pac for real wouldn't mean that he didn't think he couldn't beat him, just that the risk of losing that W was too high.

I fear for Pacquiao that when he finally steps away CTE might creep up

That could very well happen.

But it’s very likely for Floyd as well. He trained as a boxer for near 35 years? Sparring 15 minute rounds with fresh guys who could push him.

Yeah he’s known for not getting into wars but he still takes punches from elite level pro fighters, not flush. In the Cotto bout he was hit in some form by 100 punches according to compubox.

CTE has been shown in all kinds of athletes taking mild damage.

The exhibition against Tenshin has got to have hurt Floyds PPV aspirations. Surely people will be reluctant to pay for a handbags at dawn session.

Back