• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Floyd teaches Conor how to pull counter

And couldn't hurt Floyd,
And couldn't knock him out with his fooking power
And could keep the pace
And couldn't last 12 rounds
And was tko'd

By a 40yr old USED TO BE THE BEST boxer!!

Go away Conor!!

Whiny ass big talk full of bullchit Conor!!

You do not understand boxing, and with s response like that, I would just stop, unless you want to end up looking like an idiot.

At least try and make it sound like you know what you are talking About!

V1sJ-A.gif

LOL

4th round before Con "fatigued"
74 inch reach and still gets pull countered lol. Also lol @ that weak ass follow up that he desperately misses with

It is a fact. Are you even a boxing fan?

Ok, here's the thing:

Conor is 28. Floyd is 41. Conor is a southpaw. Floyd has trouble with southpaws. Conor is active. Floyd hasn't done anything in 2 years. Conor has what i call the touch of death. If he punches Floyd, he will go down. Floyd can't KO him. He hasn't KO'd anybody in 20 years. Plus, Conor will have 20 pounds on him. Floyd is a tiny dude. Have you seen him? You have interviewed him. He is this tall!! I mean, i stopped doubting Conor a long time ago. If he says he is going to KO Floyd in 1 round, i believe him. I call him the unicorn.

Gotta give it to Shinobi. He has been one of the most prolific Conor haters on this legendary McGregor vs Mayweather forum but he poses as Conor fan, to gain credibility for his put downs. I see you, Shinobi - fair play to you - however, if you put lipstick in a pig, it's still a pig.

I gotta admit, I'm a wee bit sad this is all coming to an end. I've come to grow found of all y'all, from the haters like VaultBoy, Shinobi, Massapiece, English Pepperoni, that dude with the weird Glovokin AV, to weirdos like that Marc dude that appears to be bipolar and still hasn't found his shirt, to the McGregor believers like King Ebneezer, Son Peyote, Notorius Millions and the boxing OG's like Ken Fresno and n.diazismylife1999. What a racket it's been, boys! I hope Conor boxes Malinaggi just for the build up and the banter. We are all united as fight fans and I got much love and respect for you all, including my biggest hater, Underdog BJJ.

40-OZ-River-GIF.gif

#LongLiveMayMac!

What a boss move. And horrible guard by conor.
Yo Frode, have not really got to see your posts since the fight.
What were your thoughts? Surprised, not surprised, did it deliver or underwhelm you? I know your a pro, tho more a Muay Thai guy, but still interested hearing your take.

I remember you said when you sparred with boxers you said they use more hands to defend in subtle ways. I was keeping my eye out for that and thought Conor's hand fighting was improved from what I've seen in the octagon..til he gassed, obv.

Gotta give it to Shinobi. He has been one of the most prolific Conor haters on this legendary McGregor vs Mayweather forum but he poses as Conor fan, to gain credibility for his put downs. I see you, Shinobi - fair play to you - however, if you put lipstick in a pig, it's still a pig.

I gotta admit, I'm a wee bit sad this is all coming to an end. I've come to grow found of all y'all, from the haters like VaultBoy, Shinobi, Massapiece, English Pepperoni, that dude with the weird Glovokin AV, to weirdos like that Marc dude that appears to be bipolar and still hasn't found his shirt, to the McGregor believers like King Ebneezer, Son Peyote, Notorius Millions and the boxing OG's like Ken Fresno and n.diazismylife1999. What a racket it's been, boys! I hope Conor boxes Malinaggi just for the build up and the banter. We are all united as fight fans and I got much love and respect for you all, including my biggest hater, Underdog BJJ.

40-OZ-River-GIF.gif

#LongLiveMayMac!
giphy.gif

Ok, here's the thing:

Conor is 28. Floyd is 41. Conor is a southpaw. Floyd has trouble with southpaws. Conor is active. Floyd hasn't done anything in 2 years. Conor has what i call the touch of death. If he punches Floyd, he will go down. Floyd can't KO him. He hasn't KO'd anybody in 20 years. Plus, Conor will have 20 pounds on him. Floyd is a tiny dude. Have you seen him? You have interviewed him. He is this tall!! I mean, i stopped doubting Conor a long time ago. If he says he is going to KO Floyd in 1 round, i believe him. I call him the unicorn.

I have already explained this to you, but you keep on ignoring it, then you write the same crap again!

You cannot debate me about boxing! You know this already!

You do not understand boxing, and with s response like that, I would just stop, unless you want to end up looking like an idiot.

At least try and make it sound like you know what you are talking About!
Go ahead make me look like one :)

Compubox wasnt close
Floyd threw 28 punches in 3 rounds was it
Conor was never in the fight
CONOR WAS INABLE TO DO ANYTHING HE SAID HE COULD!!

FLOYD WAS RETIRED AND IS NO LONGER ELITE

Stupid fight from th3 beginning but better that dumbshit Conor had to eat at least 4 paragraphs of smacktalk he is ao full of $hit and always has been.

But conor taught floyd how to

Take punches, turn his back, turn back around, duck down and sprint forward about 5 feet, make a sharp cut to his right and attempt to throw a punch.

Meanwhile all floyd did was watch him, pivot, and land his punch and slip conors

conor taught floyd how to waste energy - valuable lesson.

*P.S the gif is out there somewhere but too damn lazy to try look for it. Edit found it and added it.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

^^^^Cannot even call it an amateur move because an amateur would have more ring sense.

p.s. another poster commented on Robert Byrd's sweet footwork getting out of the way of ....whatever the fuck you call it that conor was doing. I concur - sweet footwork by Byrd.

Last edited:
Go ahead make me look like one :)

Compubox wasnt close
Floyd threw 28 punches in 3 rounds was it
Conor was never in the fight
CONOR WAS INABLE TO DO ANYTHING HE SAID HE COULD!!

FLOYD WAS RETIRED AND IS NO LONGER ELITE

Stupid fight from th3 beginning but better that dumbshit Conor had to eat at least 4 paragraphs of smacktalk he is ao full of $hit and always has been.

LOL this is want you are going with, with your debate lol

Right, first things first. I never said Conor would win, and I like Floyd, so his win did not bother me.

Have you heard the saying "the sweet science of boxing"? Do you know what it means?

Boxing is a complicated sport. You cannot be a good boxer, and understand the sweet science of boxing. It can take years, as many boxers have stated. Your technique,footwork, head movement, pacing, cardio etc can take years to develop. And the only way you are going to do that is hard work, dedication, and a few 12 rounds fights.

Floyd is the master of the science of boxing. One of, if not, the greatest boxers of all time. He has the skill, the experience, and that experience never leaves you!

Yes, he is forty, but even at forty, he is a dangerous fighter, no one can doubt that.

Now Conor. He boxed when he was a kid, then moved to mma. He would have taken what he learned, but that was maybe 10%.

So, in mma, as you should know, strikers are not as good as boxers because they cannot dedicate their time to just boxing, considering all the other factors that come into play in mma

So Conor took this fight, and trained for around three months, which, of course is no way enough time, as we are talking years of training and dedication, and quite a few 12 round fights.

So, he went into this fight as not a boxer, and even though he lost, he done a lot better than people thought. Because of his lack of boxing experience.

He managed to counter, connect with body shots, use the jab effectively up until the begining of round 9, and as a boxing fan, I have to commend him for that, considering it was his first professional 12 round fight against the greatest defensive boxer of all time. Older yes, but of course, still a dangerous fighter.

Did he win as many rounds as some people were saying? I do not think so. But he was landing, even when Floyd started to through.

As for the gassing. This was Connors first professional fight. It takes a lot of 12 round experience in the boxing ring to learn how to pace yourself. That is why i knew he was going to gass and predicted it, like a lot of people.

This is why Conor done well. Does not matter if Floyd had a plane, or changed his style for this fight.

Even Floyd said after he was surprised about Conor in that fight.

If you can debate these points with me, that would be great!

40-OZ-River-GIF.gif

#LongLiveMayMac!
oh Look another butthurt fanboy still mad af

But conor taught floyd how to

Take punches, turn his back, turn back around, duck down and sprint forward about 5 feet, make a sharp cut to his right and attempt to throw a punch.

Meanwhile all floyd did was watch him, pivot, and land his punch and slip conors

conor taught floyd how to waste energy - valuable lesson.

*P.S the gif is out there somewhere but too damn lazy to try look for it.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

^^^^Cannot even call it an amateur move because an amateur would have more ring sense.

Good gawd that is laughably terrible...technique? Can you call that technique?<45>

V1sJ-A.gif

LOL

4th round before Con "fatigued"

only time we saw a glimpse of prime mayweather. notice his defense responsibility following the counter

defense god

Back