Floyd Streaming Live Workout

Thanks to both of yous.

I didn't watch live, but that's a bit of a rip-off. 3 hours for a 24 minute sparring session and the Maidana fight.

That said, the sparring was interesting.

Interesting sparring session. Its pretty amazing that Floyd is 2 weeks out of tying Marciano's record and no one at all is talking about this fight. I saw some clip of him holding a brick of money while hitting the bag. He obviously see's Berto as a big threat.

Interesting sparring session. Its pretty amazing that Floyd is 2 weeks out of tying Marciano's record and no one at all is talking about this fight. I saw some clip of him holding a brick of money while hitting the bag. He obviously see's Berto as a big threat.

No one really cares about tying that record is why. When he fights Canelo to break the record AND claim the lineal middleweight championship, then they'll talk.

good shit.. thanks for posting

Got touched up a bit starting cold but when he warmed up he got really sharp. Was interesting to see him spar a similar style as himself when the second guy came on. I've never seen someone land lead rights on Floyd. Not that he wasn't getting it back 5 times worse lol.

I didn't watch live, but that's a bit of a rip-off. 3 hours for a 24 minute sparring session and the Maidana fight.

That said, the sparring was interesting.

Not really sparring footage longer than a few seconds for any big name fighter shortly before a fight is super rare and Mayweather is usually extra cautious about it there's little sparring footage of him in general

Back