Floyd Sr Sh*ts his pants when shown video of Conor...

EXACTLY, what I got was he went instantly into "Study Mode," and that is why he was so quiet.

EVERYONE looks good when they are in the middle of knocking someone out.lol

The Mayweather's are incredible boxing analysts. Maybe not verbally, but they pick up the smallest details both while fighting and while observing fighters.

The Mayweather's are incredible boxing analysts. Maybe not verbally, but they pick up the smallest details both while fighting and while observing fighters.
Just curious, do you think there was a reason he asked about Conor's weight? Maybe skill aside, they're starting to consider the size difference?

I've never watched Floyd other than MayPac, so dont know if he's fought other big guys like Conor.

Hahaha...

Talking all kinds of shit, and when he sees the video of Conor boxing Eddie's head off he can't even speak. He asks, terrified, what weight class that is. Finally he ends up saying something about "that stuff on the ground" and how Conor can't be allowed to do that to Floyd. Listen I know what everyone else knows about Floyd and Conor and the chances of what happening, but I can also read people as well as anyone with half a brain, and this man is on film here having his eyes opened and being faced with some shit he doesn't wanna see.

Side note, why does everyone associated with Floyd appear to have some sort of down syndrome or something?

cool thread OP
cool shit
all taken with a grain of salt.. but yeah, good point.

Gunna be funny when Conor knocks Floyd down and the ref runs over to save him. I bet you the ref runs major interference on McGregor if he is winning early. Boxing is shady as hell. Makes Herb Dean look like an Honest Cop in comparison.
<{clintugh}>
Never go full retard.

<DisgustingHHH>

It is so unbecoming.

4816670-2614821329-leona.gif

This guy went 10 rounds with sugar Ray and you think he's scared of Conor? Have you seen Conor spar?
He's just got brain damage dog.

Just curious, do you think there was a reason he asked about Conor's weight? Maybe skill aside, they're starting to consider the size difference?

I've never watched Floyd other than MayPac, so dont know if he's fought other big guys like Conor.

Probably because Conor looks a lot bigger than Alvarez and Sr. just wanted some clarification.

Conor won't be any bigger than Canelo was so I don't think Mayweather will be worried about the size.

The old man was likely genuinely puzzled by what he was watching. He probably didn't see anything special about Conor's boxing and was wondering why such a fuss was being made.

Word, someone who knows boxing.{<redford}

If one doesn't take seriously what his opponent CAN do, it can become what his opponent WILL do.

cliff notes please. i refuse to watch this guy fumble through the English language.

Hahaha...

Talking all kinds of shit, and when he sees the video of Conor boxing Eddie's head off he can't even speak. He asks, terrified, what weight class that is. Finally he ends up saying something about "that stuff on the ground" and how Conor can't be allowed to do that to Floyd. Listen I know what everyone else knows about Floyd and Conor and the chances of what happening, but I can also read people as well as anyone with half a brain, and this man is on film here having his eyes opened and being faced with some shit he doesn't wanna see.

Side note, why does everyone associated with Floyd appear to have some sort of down syndrome or something?

So you think he has a chance against floyd in a boxing match........

<36><45>

Hack "journalist" trying to troll him is sad. PBF is a 15-time champ at 5 divisions.

/thread

I'd imagine it is because of how much bigger Conor looked than Eddie. Conor is a broader human than Floyd but not much taller or longer. Asking what weight a fight takes place at is very normal in boxing because there are so many weight classes. The weight a fight happens at is also a point of negotiation. A fighter's speed and technique are often cross-referenced with the weight they are fighting at.

Floyd fought Canelo Alvarez at Light Middleweight (AKA Junior Middleweight or Super Welterweight). That is somewhere between 147-154 lbs. Alvarez is roughly the size of Conor, but has a 70 and 1/2" wingspan. McGregor has been reported between 72" and 74". For reference, Floyd has a 72" wingspan.

So you think he has a chance against floyd in a boxing match........

<36><45>

I think Floyd will box him up.

But of course there's a chance. Based on the numbers I'm going to pull out of my ass, I'd say 5%.

Back