Floyd Senior wants to Train Conor

NotoriousMillions

28-1
@Silver
Reaction score
As I already knew, Conor's #1 fan wants a chance at training the most naturally-talented boxer he's ever seen outside of him and his son. I think it would be a magical pairing, and could help take Conor's game to the next level by providing some extra insight he can't quite get from SBG.

He's just mocking the poor boy. He ain't gonna train his ass LMAO!

Conor would DROP old man rivers

tenor.gif

Floyd Senior would starch Conor

OP is making up Conor fantasies again too. Ban.

Floyd Sr training Conor would do nothing. It takes 30+ years to learn that shoulder roll.

Conor had a chance to train with one of the best boxers the world has ever seen and turned it down. I don't see him training with the Mayweathers in the future.

TS got serious health issues. Just look how he starts his words.
This cant be normal

As I already knew, Conor's #1 fan wants a chance at training the most naturally-talented boxer he's ever seen outside of him and his son. I think it would be a magical pairing, and could help take Conor's game to the next level by providing some extra insight he can't quite get from SBG.

that 14 year old girl shadow boxing in the background has better hands than 90% of the ufc

He's just mocking the poor boy. He ain't gonna train his ass LMAO!

Bro if I go through the threads you start or reply to, literally all of them are Conor threads. You wrote 3000 messages about Conor? Maybe you should see if Conor will let you suck him off? You seem that obsessed. It's slightly alarming. Maybe if your wife hot he will cuck you for free.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Bro if I go through the threads you start or reply to, literally all of them are Conor threads. You wrote 3000 messages about Conor? Maybe you should see if Conor will let you suck him off? You seem that obsessed. It's slightly alarming. Maybe if your wife hot he will cuck you for free.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Glad to know you're following me like that. I dont blame you

Back