Floyd, Ms. Jackson, and a setup?

CrashStitches

Please Cha Cha Cha
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else heard about this? I just heard on the radio that he went on a Twitter tirade about Ms Jackson settin him up to get robbed during the Canelo fight. Wow, WTF?

the only person that was robbed was canelo (purse wise)

Floyd was robbed that night apparently. Second time I've heard this.

At least she didn't pull a Left-Eye and torch his shit like Andre Rison. But he drags a bitch off a pole for a relationship? Ho for a housewife? That's a limp hand, not a pimp hand.

LOL, this is why floyd will most likely be broke after his career is over.

Floyd got most of his money hiffen where no one wil ever find it. 10k isn't shit anf won't hurt him one little bit

But he drags a bitch off a pole for a relationship? Ho for a housewife? That's a limp hand, not a pimp hand.

I agree, screw around with the broad if you like but don't house the broad especially in one of your spots. Strippers are hustlers and whatever brings them cash, they will do.

Arrrg, that drives me crazy when people use the term "robbery", "theft" and "burglary" all interchangeably. There is one huge difference between robbing someone and burglarizing someone.

Arrrg, that drives me crazy when people use the term "robbery", "theft" and "burglary" all interchangeably. There is one huge difference between robbing someone and burglarizing someone.

Nitpicking time? Cool. You mean "terms" as in plural, right? Also, your comma should be inside the quotation marks. XoXo

Well, using context, one can reasonably assume that nobody was going to walk up to he ring and put a heater on Floyd, yelling "stick 'em up, wise guy!"

At least she didn't pull a Left-Eye and torch his shit like Andre Rison. But he drags a bitch off a pole for a relationship? Ho for a housewife? That's a limp hand, not a pimp hand.

This is one of my favorite sayings.

Well, using context, one can reasonably assume that nobody was going to walk up to he ring and put a heater on Floyd, yelling "stick 'em up, wise guy!"

No, when you use the terms or phrase, "setting him up for a robbery" I can also deduce that someone could have arranged an ambush or stick up at his home, or his driveway.

Sorry buddy, it's just a personal pet peeve of mine...especially working in Criminal law.

Don't mean to hijack your thread.

Back