Rumored Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa set for Rizin 14

<Huh2>

This is one of the most random things ever, wtf? I never would have predicted that Floyd's next fight would be in Rizin. I can't imagine he would fight under any ruleset other than boxing so don't go and fall for that hype they're trying to tease with the mma gloves and stuff but even still it's pretty surreal. I guess he's just looking for easy paydays against combat athletes from other sports, anyone he can hype up a gimmick fight with.

In my opinion there is no balance of skills its either you get BBJ armpit sniffing or vicious standup with no technique........
Your post was basically unreadable and made no sense, but the BBJ armpit sniffing amused me, so I just wanted to say that. Not even judging you, I also post drunk plenty of times, so do your thing

Why?? Why would Floyd fight some nobody in Rizin? Why not come to Bellator or UFC? Its not like they wouldnt give him the rules he wants. I hope he gets head kick kod.

Because Tenshin is NOT a nobody in Japan, in fact he's one of the most popular combat sportsmen there.
And did you really mention Bellator?...EVERYONE in Bellator is a nobody to an outside world.

I am so glad because of this.....this is what JMMA needed...this could finally be a turnaround for JMMA

Your post was basically unreadable and made no sense, but the BBJ armpit sniffing amused me, so I just wanted to say that. Not even judging you, I also post drunk plenty of times, so do your thing

LoL your fine never mine me, it will take you three life times and proper 12 whishky to get know me LoL

I'm answering to the thread in general as reply's are posted.

Like many here this is just for $$$$ its stupid its just a circus.

As for the judging aggh, I have been stepped on and judged so much, that I now have peoples foot prints on me like tattoos...<Lmaoo>

Back on topic more freak shows.........

Last edited:
If this is an MMA bout, Tenshin should win easily by KO
No, not the slightest chance. It's like saying if Floyd fight Khabib, Floyd will win by submission. Why do you think all graplers when fighting strikers try to take it to the ground ASAP? And Floyd is like million times better striker than anybody in MMA. Legkicks, gnp or sub is the only chance to finish Floyd. No mid or high kicks will help either as they are much slower than punches and boxer are easily avoiding them.

Is this now going to get on USA PPV live? How'd they get the money to sign Floyd? Did Floyd blow away all his money from the Conor boxing match?

This is either a PR stunt or just a bull shit boxing match against a guy that is a kick boxer. The usual Floyd bulls shit

Hahaha go on Floyd lad, I hope he does well!

Tensin is a midget fighting in flyweight. Not sure under what rules will they be fighting, but Floyd is taking this really safe.

Back