Floyd Mayweather to apply for a MMA license....

That's what people said about Conor/Floyd in boxing. Never underestimate the power of a big payday.

this is so stupid though, his potential payday would be minuscule compared to a boxing match.

the UFC can not afford to match what both conor and floyd would want from this fight.

Look at this clip, already timestamped. Tell me that is not embarrassing for a 49/0 boxer to be doing against a debut pro boxer. Tell me how often you see this in boxing? Remove all bias and tell me

That is just 1 time, he did that many times throughout the fight. Say what you want, but that is a man that is not wanting to get hit there. You don't curl up and turn your back to someone for no reason lol

In that, just 5 seconds before the time stamp (which you know because you intentionally left it out) Floyds rolls under Conor's punch and presses his shoulder to his chest. This is the correct thing to do because it opens up Conor's body to take more shots. He does not turn his back. Conor reaches around Floyds back, grabs Floyd's hip, and circles to it pulling Floyd to that position. Floyd immediately starts to turn out and lands shots when be does so.

Conor moved to Floyd's back. Remove all bias before you post.

Ofcourse he won the fight, he was never going to lose! Hes 49/0 not even the best boxers could beat him, let alone a debut guy. My point is, hes turning his fucking back curled up more than 10 times in that fight. Full 180 degree turn. If i did that move even in a streetfight, it would look like I am getting beat. Say what you want, but if he does that shit in MMA at any second hes instantly lost :) Basic.

The only way Floyd fights in MMA is he will fight someone he will never lose to, someone thats not close to his level at all in any realm.
I'm torn between whether he needs to fight a top guy or not, he's obviously a big money draw alone, but his numbers were dropping rapidly like against Berto, making his MMA debut would definitely ignite the interest in him again without needing to fight Conor where he'd get stomped.

That application form must be really hard if it takes this long.

In that, just 5 seconds before the time stamp (which you know because you intentionally left it out) Floyds rolls under Conor's punch and presses his shoulder to his chest. This is the correct thing to do because it opens up Conor's body to take more shots. He does not turn his back. Conor reaches around Floyds back, grabs Floyd's hip, and circles to it pulling Floyd to that position. Floyd immediately starts to turn out and lands shots when be does so.

Conor moved to Floyd's back. Remove all bias before you post.

Okay, Bias fully removed. Now tell me, and I am real curious, what boxing technique is this? My friends dad is a boxing coach, I don't believe he has a full answer for said technique. Must be a very interesting technique to be able to strike your opponent fully bent over hands behind head.

Attack your opponent with your bottom I suppose? Do a swift but subtle groin strike with your bottom so the referee doesn't see? Just trying to learn what techniques I should employ when i become a 49/0 undefeated boxer fighting the debut guys :D

960x0.jpg

this is so stupid though, his potential payday would be minuscule compared to a boxing match.

the UFC can not afford to match what both conor and floyd would want from this fight.

they could agree on a bigger cut of PPV money maybe? or maybe he's not going to fight in the UFC, but have his own promotion.

The only way I can see Mayweather fighting in MMA is if the UFC gives him a billion dollars. No way that's happening.

it would be hilarious if floyd got flagged by USADA for PEDs and his whole resume has an *

Okay, Bias fully removed. Now tell me, and I am real curious, what boxing technique is this? My friends dad is a boxing coach, I don't believe he has a full answer for said technique. Must be a very interesting technique to be able to strike your opponent fully bent over hands behind head.

Attack your opponent with your bottom I suppose? Do a swift but subtle groin strike with your bottom so the referee doesn't see? Just trying to learn what techniques I should employ when i become a 49/0 undefeated boxer fighting the debut guys :D

960x0.jpg
Post the clip. Conor took Floyds back and was hitting to the back of the head (both of which are not allowed). Conor kept control of Floyd's hips to stop him from circling out. When ref comes to break it up Conor steps back and strikes the pose.

Floyd is in a forced position by Conor and covering up the spot where Conor constantly threw illegal hammer fist throughout the fight.

Floyd later found a good counter to this: Forearm frames

bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
DimpledWellmadeGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

In these gifs you can see whenever Conor tries to establish control on Floyd's hips Floyd moves his hips back, extends Conor with a forearm frame, squares their shoulders, and follows through with strikes.

Recognizes, adapt, and counter.

Last edited:
Him vs conor in the UFC just doesn't seem possible. If it happens I almost guarantee it's a work and Floyd will win.

If Floyd does fight, he won't be fighting at LW. It will FW or even BW. The guy doesn't cut for Boxing, boxers really don't cut weight. That is why he was so much smaller compared to McGregor. In MMA, because of the grappling, he will have to cut if he wants to be competitive.

blink_mayweather_dominickcruz_instagram.jpg

Be amazing if Floyd fights mma in some capacity but he's 40.

If Floyd does fight, he won't be fighting at LW. It will FW or even BW. The guy doesn't cut for Boxing, boxers really don't cut weight. That is why he was so much smaller compared to McGregor. In MMA, because of the grappling, he will have to cut if he wants to be competitive.

blink_mayweather_dominickcruz_instagram.jpg

You're completely wrong about that, boxers cut as much weight as mma fighters in general, Pacquiao and Floyd are very much the exceptions. Boxers routinely put on 15 pounds between the weigh in and the fight. Jacobs put on 23 pounds overnight against Golovkin.

And Floyd is not making 135 now, if he does fight in the ufc it'll be 145.

hes trolling MMA fans and casuals + having that publicity time even when he´s retired

he isnt going to put in check the undefeated pro status that he haves, if he comes out retirement is to carry conor to an boxing ring again and milk out people´s money that believe conor could win a rematch(weird at it seems there is a lot of people who actually thinks it)

it has worked,look about Joshua gervonta davis making the same move...

not sure if trolling or just stupid...

so good job I guess...

Cause the only two fights for him in boxing are Canelo or Terrance Crawford, and if he fights someone other than them in boxing, his own family will call him a little bitch. Whereas taking the challenge of MMA, makes him seem much less cowardly than he actually is

Cause the only two fights for him in boxing are Canelo or Terrance Crawford, and if he fights someone other than them in boxing, his own family will call him a little bitch. Whereas taking the challenge of MMA, makes him seem much less cowardly than he actually is

Nobody going to buy mayweather canelo 2. And who is Terrance Crawford?

Lets just ignore the fact that he is 41 years old.

Back