Floyd Mayweather Jr discusses history with Dana White

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
[YT]byr3NtQepYE[/YT]

I apologize in advance if it's already been posted (I used the search function but I didn't find it).

cliff notes? mayweather and dana talking history isn't intriguing, was anything interesting said?

cliff notes? mayweather and dana talking history isn't intriguing, was anything interesting said?
* Promote mma fighters
* He and Dana can take mma to the next level
* Dana is a cool guy
* How they met
* That Dana learned boxing from his uncle in 1996
* No beef

Seemed like a pretty classy interview actually (well, the words anyway - pretty tacky to give an interview while getting a massage with a fire in the background)

Seemed like a pretty classy interview actually (well, the words anyway - pretty tacky to give an interview while getting a massage with a fire in the background)

Interview was done on the same night of his fight, hours later. Not getting a massage just to get one.

Shouldn't be surprising. Dana has said before that Mayweather has come up to him and told him he really likes what Dana is doing with the UFC.

Plus he sees $$$

That interview was weird. Fireplace, half naked, gay interviewer.

I hope the masseuse finished with a happy ending

Mayweather sees money in MMA and knows Dana is the right man to connect with right now, so of course he's gonna talk good about MMA.

2ik8mzp.jpg

Dana White learned boxing from Floyd Mayweather's uncle?! No wonder Tito backed out of that fight.

He said money team is the future of sports entertainment
Vince is so fucked

Mayweather sees money in MMA and knows Dana is the right man to connect with right now, so of course he's gonna talk good about MMA.

The made 41 million in boxing. If anything Floyd would help mma and I hate boxing.

Back