Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Unfortunately it wouldn't and here is why: Anybody with half a brain new that it is going to be a show and Floyd is gonna carry him. So, they would either buy it or not regardless. The idiots (aka Conor's nuthuggers) wouldn't believe it no matter what. They only believe Conor and his "killer" left and thought that he is going to murder Floyd..

Wake up dummy

Casual fans dont know shit

I know guys who were shocked when cm punk lost his first fight

Going into maymac loads of people, including fighters and "experts", were frothing about conors "touch of death"...i remember reading articles saying that 95% of bets on the fight were for conor to win

That half a brain you were talking about is rarer than you think

Not hard to believe so many shertards and CANS picked canner to win. LOL! Even more stupid is the ppl who paid for it. LMAO!

Yeah no shit? Look at his body look at his fragile small hands. He's not built to fight and therefore you must respect that, he was able to success with technique, strategy and intelligence during his entire Amazing career. Do you have a problem with that ?

Against a real boxer? Np.

Against an 0-0 "boxer"? Yea

To sit there and say ''you are lucky i was generous, you little bitch'' is kind of silly. He is lucky it was only a boxing match. You can't call someone a little bitch if you are to afraid to get in a real fight with him in an octagon.

Everything doesnt come down to a fight, dyou think its still a million years BC or something? Even if it was, what happened onstage when conor got surrounded by Mayweathers huge team? Thats power. Conor did fooken nuttin

Conor had one taste of mayweathers world and his whole life unraveled, now he cant win a fight, is assaulting old men, cheating on his woman and has rape allegations in against him. Meanwhile floyd has many times conors fortune and an undefeated record. Conor never even defended a belt. and yet mr tough guy was begging to be allowed to change sport just for a chance to fight Mayweather, so he could earn more in one night than he will ever earn in the ufc

Why don't you tell me all about how cody pfister would beat the shit out of the current president of the united states, as if that matters. Yeah cody would own trump! SO ALPHA OMG ISNT HE AWESOME

besides McGregor can't even hurt an old man when he sucker punches him

Exactl . The most risk adverse fighter ever would never let someone hit him.

He just got hit.
Lmao he fought with his hands down and willing backed himsel into the corner in the earlier rounds all while rarely throwing any punches. The uppercut didn't even land flush.

Hardcore boxing fans already knew this, this may upset hardcore Conor fans. If it makes Conor fans happy, Conor would win under mma rules.

Denial is a powerful thing.
its clear as day, he pushed forward and made conor react because he knew NOBODY has a 12 round gas tank except a pro boxer who has built his tank over multiple pro fights from 4-6-8-10-12 rounds. everyone who has boxed or fought in really any capacity knows that once you get that gassed out, youre easy to finish.

it was the path of least resistance, it was the smart play, end of story

go to the gym

its clear as day, he pushed forward and made conor react because he knew NOBODY has a 12 round gas tank except a pro boxer who has built his tank over multiple pro fights from 4-6-8-10-12 rounds. everyone who has boxed or fought in really any capacity knows that once you get that gassed out, youre easy to finish.

it was the path of least resistance, it was the smart play, end of story

go to the gym

<24><24><24>

Stay in denial!

<24><24><24>

Stay in denial!
i shouldve known from your very first post that you were a troll and not actually interested in a serious discussionn

why would you be?

you have no experience or knowledge

Didn't he basically admit to this a while ago ? I do think that uppercut by McGregor caught Floyd by surprise. That was basically the only decent punch he landed the entire fight. McGregors punches had no snap to them in that fight, could really tell the difference between a pro boxer like Canelo compared to decent amateur like McGregor. The whole thing was a farce and everyone bought into it.

Oh yeah well I admit that I'm way too good for MMA and boxing and any losses I ever endure should I take up either were due to me trying to make my opponent look good so you can all suck it.

Everything doesnt come down to a fight, dyou think its still a million years BC or something? Even if it was, what happened onstage when conor got surrounded by Mayweathers huge team? Thats power. Conor did fooken nuttin

Conor had one taste of mayweathers world and his whole life unraveled, now he cant win a fight, is assaulting old men, cheating on his woman and has rape allegations in against him. Meanwhile floyd has many times conors fortune and an undefeated record. Conor never even defended a belt. and yet mr tough guy was begging to be allowed to change sport just for a chance to fight Mayweather, so he could earn more in one night than he will ever earn in the ufc

Why don't you tell me all about how cody pfister would beat the shit out of the current president of the united states, as if that matters. Yeah cody would own trump! SO ALPHA OMG ISNT HE AWESOME

besides McGregor can't even hurt an old man when he sucker punches him

Dayyam.

Sav.

Age.

Wake up dummy

Casual fans dont know shit

I know guys who were shocked when cm punk lost his first fight

Going into maymac loads of people, including fighters and "experts", were frothing about conors "touch of death"...i remember reading articles saying that 95% of bets on the fight were for conor to win

That half a brain you were talking about is rarer than you think
Go back to school, learn to read and read what I wrote again..

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

This is 100% true. Floyd is a safety first fighter...and feeling out a fighter with a huge size advantage and known for his punching power....Floyd is going to take his time. Plus, he probably didn't want this to look like it was as big a joke of a fight as it was.

Back