Floyd Mayweather continues to harass Connar McGregor

lol Floyd The Keyboard Warrior. Meanwhile, Conor is still waiting for Floyd to say it to his face. He threatened to slap him if he ever saw him, how about following up on that threat.

A keyboard warrior calling a professional elite sports combat athlete a keyboard warrior?

Only on Sherdog folks.

Does not matter. Mayweather's boxing mastery negates Conor's boxing which seems basic in comparison.

Conor would be forced to dwell more on kicks just like he was forced to shoot for a takedown on Nate Diaz.

It would essentially be a kicker vs boxer match.
Fair point, I'll give you that. Only reason I don't see the point in a compromise match is because Mayweather has never claimed to be anything more than a boxer yet McGregor has said he'd fight in a boxing match.

Realistically McGregor even knows he'd lose, he just wants the payday. That's why he's already saying "Floyd doesn't want to engage in true unarmed combat blah blah blah". He's basically laying the foundation for excuses when he loses.

Other problem is there's no money in MMA or Kickboxing in comparison to a boxing match so Mayweather would lose and not even get a decent payday. It's simply not worth it for him. Whereas if it's a boxing match, even when McGregor loses he'd still get a fuck-tonne of money.

A keyboard warrior calling a professional elite sports combat athlete a keyboard warrior?

Only on Sherdog folks.

I'm not the one saying I'll go out and bitchslap anyone and then doing nothing. Floyd is though, so yes, he is being a keyboard warrior.

I'm not the one saying I'll go out and bitchslap anyone and then doing nothing. Floyd is though, so yes, he is being a keyboard warrior.

He said that IF he saw McGregor that he would walk up to him and bitchslap him. Not that he would look for Conor to slap him.

But again, this is all a publicity stunt. Mayweather participated in a WWE match before all while Conor is now showing interest as well (to wrestle in WWE).

For all we know they are both trolling everybody.

Sorry at what point did he say he'd "go out"?
He said "if he ever saw him", physically searching for someone is just lame and petty.

Makes me feel nothing but seeing Floyd begging for that fight on a daily basis is getting ridiculous for many reasons
Floyd is never tired to pretend that this is an easy fight for him, but in the same times He brags that he is the best but looks for no other fight than the one he calls "easy".
On the other hand, it looks like he is the only one from both that really needs this to happen.

Floyd is 49-0 with wins over Canelo, Pacquiao, Gatti, De La Hoya, Mosley, etc.

He has nothing to prove in boxing. Absolutely nothing.

If he wants to do a fun fight with Conor he has absolutely earned that right.

Yes folks, Conor fans aren't trolling. They actually, really, truly, believe this.

You think it's a bad thing for Conor that Mayweather talks about him incessantly to his 14m followers, most of whom will have some interest in combat sports? :rolleyes:

even those hoes get paid more than Conor

Sad to see a boxer talking shit about an MMA fighter when all he wants to do is box the guy, and refuse any form of real combat. Like calling someone a b*tch but runs aways the moment the other guy approaches.

That said, Floyd is adding more and more exposure to Conor's brand.

Man i love Conor to beat him just to annoy the boxing world and see the meltdowns. I think Conor could do if the fought with smaller gloves.

When Conor also offers money for someone to make a Floyd meme, I'm getting that shit.

That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: can't read. It should be easy.

Considering Conor doesn't even know how to hold a book up properly, I would say they're pretty even when it comes to their reading abilities.

Considering Conor doesn't even know how to hold a book up properly, I would say they're pretty even when it comes to their reading abilities.
No way dude. Conor is a poet. Surely he reads Shakespeare.

Conor is really on his mind, didn't see that coming actually.

Conor still with no response. He's getting owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back