FistOfNorthstar

Brown Belt
Reaction score
http://mediamakeout.com/stripclub-fight-mayweather-meek/

Oh wow!

Floyd got glassed!

article-2103655-11CE5ADA000005DC-367_468x316.jpg

No this isnt a pic of the incident^.

Only know who meek is because of Cheese's thread in the berry. From what I've read there he's a huge but. So I guess he's trying to build street cred now.

i dont know about street cred, no real street people think jimmy from degrassi is a gangster.

Where was the shoulder roll or pull back counter? where was his lov......manager gayass leonard ellerbe?

Black urban culture is so ridiculous.

The Boondocks had a term for this type of behavior.

My antivirus software didn't like that link.

8wIHRie.gif

The comments on this article are even worse than the incident. No one seems to be able to formulate a complete, coherent sentence.

Biggest news in hip hop right now is the news of Dr Dres new and final album due out on August 7th.

Were all goin to Nacs house and getting fucked up and blaring Dre. All. Fuckin. Night.

Last edited:
So why is there a picture of haye punching chisora in the op?

mediatakeout is aids

Floyd was acting the ****, asking the DJ to play Drake's Back to Back(a diss on MM), Meek smashed a bottle over his head. Fair Play:icon_chee

Floyd was acting the ****, asking the DJ to play Drake's Back to Back(a diss on MM), Meek smashed a bottle over his head. Fair Play:icon_chee
Where is dejulez to take a bottle to the head for floyd?

Of course. Meek isn't going.to within arms reach of Floyd.

I put a guy in a coma with a tire iron one time for playing a song I didn't really care for.

In all fairness,

had Seano been my next door neighbor during the whole Tim Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao I fiasco there would have been some bottle smashing.

Biggest news in hip hop right now is the news of Dr Dres new and final album due out on August 7th.

Were all goin to Nacs house and getting fucked up and blaring Dre. All. Fuckin. Night.

I put a guy in a coma with a tire iron one time for playing a song I didn't really care for.

I don't know why but this made me laugh.

Back