Floyd at Roger’s funeral?

SOCRATESO1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Was he at it? Saw it for a bit and didn’t see him. Saw Sr. And Jeff but not Jr. Would think he would be being how close he was with him.

I don't judge. Everyone grieves in their own way.

Probably shopping for mink coats and taking selfies with his money.

Don’t know if he was there or not but, he clearly loved Rodger like a father. Pretending he doesn’t give a shit is disingenuous and frankly pretty low.

I would imagine Floyd self destructing some in the coming years due to the loss of Roger. Someone posted a video not all that long ago... Floyd was pretty upset with Roger's decline. Cleary hurt and bothered him a lot.

I think Floyd loved Roger more than he did his own Father. I'm sure he paid for the funeral. Floyd might not be a good dude but if he cared about anyone he cared about Roger. And if you know Roger, you know he's been in bad health for a longtime now. The funeral is just a formality as is, imo.

RIP Roger.

I think Floyd loved Roger more than he did his own Father. I'm sure he paid for the funeral. Floyd might not be a good dude but if he cared about anyone he cared about Roger. And if you know Roger, you know he's been in bad health for a longtime now. The funeral is just a formality as is, imo.

RIP Roger.

yeah, that’s what I thought as well...that he was the most influential person in floyd’s life. That’s why it’s surprising to me that he wouldn’t attend.

I would imagine Floyd self destructing some in the coming years due to the loss of Roger. Someone posted a video not all that long ago... Floyd was pretty upset with Roger's decline. Cleary hurt and bothered him a lot.
I haven’t seen that video. When was that?

I just wake up and was dreaming Floyd Jr. lost boxing match vs some white guy, he KO him and Floyd is 50-1, he look like this [<dunn]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back