Floyd and Conor make serious bank

tenor.gif

Conor got much less than Floyd...

But they both got a paid handsomely. Especially Conor coming from MMA.

Before all his groupies attack me...

I’m not hating, that’s just facts jack!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Why the fuck do mma fans care so much about what these manlets make?

Floyd made bank
Conor made nothing compared to Floyd

his rentals only fool the casuals

Floyd made Conor go up in the world

Floyd made bank
Conor made nothing compared to Floyd

his rentals only fool the casuals

Floyd made Conor go up in the world

I’d fight Floyd for 100 grand get knocked out and go to Disneyland after

Dude is flying in private jets and living the dream... and Dana can throw his son a Super Sweet Eighteen Birthday party... Both made bank and will make much more if Conor vs Khabib happens...

If the fight did 4million buys at $100 each that’s 400 million.

Split that with the Ppv provider and add the gate and my conclusion is these numbers are absolutely fabricated. Fake Newz

If the fight did 4million buys at $100 each that’s 400 million.

Split that with the Ppv provider and add the gate and my conclusion is Fake News

You think the numbers are incorrect? They release this list every year.

Dude is flying in private jets and living the dream... and Dana can throw his son a Super Sweet Eighteen Birthday party... Both made bank and will make much more if Conor vs Khabib happens...

How much did Dana profit though?

historically UFC shares something like 17% or less with the fighters.

Doubt he made as much as everyone claims. He'll be back fighting in the UFC to make another payday.

Oh that bald fuck had his fat grubby hands deep in Conors pocket, but when you were cashing welfare checks just a few years ago, I don't think Conor gave too many fucks about it.

You think the numbers are incorrect? They release this list every year.
They are incorrect, do you think the IRS reports their numbers to them? Or do they get the numbers from the athletes or “sources” close to the athletes? Nope they are estimates based on bullshit numbers that someone made up

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-forbes-highest-paid-athletes-20180608-story.html?outputType=amp

The real question is, though, how much was the cut the baldfather took from Conor’s 80+ million payout?

Thanks for this relevant thread..becuase you know the fight just happened and everything...

SMH..august 1st 2018...post thread about a boxing match in MMA forum...about fighter paydays for a fight that happened in august 2017...

Wasteland/ban t.s

They are incorrect, do you think the IRS reports their numbers to them? Or do they get the numbers from the athletes or “sources” close to the athletes? Nope they are estimates based on bullshit numbers that someone made up

Forbes = fake news, gotcha.

Thanks for this relevant thread..becuase you know the fight just happened and everything...

SMH..august 1st 2018...post thread about a boxing match in MMA forum...about fighter paydays for a fight that happened in august 2017...

Wasteland/ban t.s

Hey hall monitor, the Forbes list was released and reported on in June 2018, and my thread is about Dana’s/WMEs cut from Conor’s pay.

Contribute to the topic or gtfo

Back